Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabipapa on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is exactly what you need if you want to start to learn how to lock pick. the quality is good, never ha a problem with them in anny situation, and i jammed a few picks. You have a good diversity of tools from where you can choose, you even have 2 transmision... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrossroaded on 12/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A very nicely fabricated set of lock picks, the handles are anti-slip coated and each single pick is numbered (1-18), there are two wrenches in the set, one normal and one more sturdy and smaller in a s-shape, came in an other case than on the picture, a better one for my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywesban on 12/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:EN:good materials, reliable. Great picks selection, the pouch is usefull and good quality, i´m using it to carry all my other picks. The handle are just metal but they confortable. SP: Buenos materiales, gran variedad de ganzuas, la bolsa en la que viene... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygwashau on 10/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Not what i was expecting. A seriously nice set of picks, all very strong, fantastic pin response - very positive grip thanks to dimpled handles. High quality picks, two tension tools, a very nice and portable case at a great price. Cons:none really, these pick... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections