DX » Community » Reviews » DIY 1/4W Resistance Metal Film Resistors (2500 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Excelente recomendo! llego en mas de 30 dias
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjulign on 08/20/2014

llego bien y las cantidades correctas se demoro mas de 30 dias Read more

Impression:llego en mas de 30 dias;

0 0 0

• posted byleodecaf on 08/19/2014

Pros: - Good quality resistors; - Good price compared to other stores; - Everything came well packed and marked; - Good for your new projects; Cons: Didn't found any Read more

Impression:Excelente, recomendo!;

0 0 0

• posted byDaffy01 on 03/25/2014

Overall I this is an excellent price for 2,500 resistors. I tested all their values with a digital multimeter & found them to be very accurate with only one lot more than 1% error. Packaged well too. The individual labeling could have been clearer with some strips being illegible, had to use multimeter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBactac on 11/16/2013

50x 50 different resistance values for 17 bucks! 1% tolerance which is very very nice! They come with an written indication for the resistance value. Blue color The resistor "legs" are very thin and they bend easily. You have to clip them if you wish to use them safely in a protoboard They ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzimmund on 11/13/2013

It's a lot of resistors, with different values each stripe. Very useful for personal projects. Reasonable accuracy. The values wrote on the resistors were cryptic. I ended up rewriting each stripe (and measuring their values). Some stripes came damaged (wrinkled leads or loose resistors). This pack is ... Read more

Damaged leads Damaged leads and loose resistors

0 0 0

• posted bylatinos on 11/06/2013

- You get a very huge quantity of mixed values. - Values are very useful. - Very easy to integrate in my Arduino experiences. - Correct quality. - Very well packaged: each value is on a string. - Correct usefulness / price ratio. I really cannot see any con, they do the job. - Was delivered in quite ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRazukk on 10/29/2013

Very Well packed arrived I had no problem with any resistor All resistors have a resistance to indentation of writing in black Some have come loose They are not in order, and often stuck in other resistors which complicates slightly the separation of the product, but nothing too I am extremely satisfied ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJan09 on 09/07/2013

This is a lot of resistors! The price is very good compared to other places. Accuracy is good enough. It will take a while until I have to buy more resistors. The resistors are not in order and the markings is not so good, but half an hour with the multimeter and a pen fixes that. Get some sort of a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeirbns on 06/11/2013

Excellent price for the resistor kit. 2500 each rating: 1/4W Contains 50 different values, by 50each. All are 5 colors code lines for 1% accuracy. I measured few values and found them very accurate. Ranges: - 1R, to100R (ohms) x9 values - 130R to 1K ohm x7 values - 1.3k to 10k x11 values - 12K t0 100... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygdoler on 04/27/2013

Large variety of values and large number of resistors of the same value. Usable for amateur use in prototype circuits or as replacement material in electronics repair. The best thing is their accuracy of 1% - can be used in sensitive circuits as well. Colors are a bit pale so you can not really see what ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections