DX » Community » Reviews » PX-777 5W 10KM 400~470MHz Rechargeable Walkie Talkies with Backlighted LCD (110~120V AC)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystringer69 on 04/13/2011

This radio is well built and has a very wide range of frequencies. I have just ordered a second one. I like that you can RX and TX on any frequency of your choice. the price here is $40 cheaper then ebay and includes postage, best price i found after extensive searching The first one I ordered took ages to arrive and was dead on arivial, however the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byesquizo on 11/16/2008

Well constructed, small and it seems strong. Many functions included like scanner, ctcs and dcs tones, 128 memories, etc. Great reception and very good tx capabilities. Lot of info in the net about the walkie and mods, just google it. Better price with shipment included in other sites of the net. No accesories like replacement batteries and programming ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byesquizo on 11/05/2008

Nice build quality. It seems strong and well constructed. Lot of functions like scanner, 128 memories, CTCSS (50) and DCS (104) tones,VOX function, etc. Lot of information in the net about the walkie and mods. Not the best price. In other HK sites better price shipment included. It´s the UHF model with 4W not 5W. The VHF has 5W. Short manual, lot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybn0071 on 09/20/2008

Build quality is very nice, sturdy body and charging cradle. Works great, tested vs. my regular radio and my 1000 channel scanner and it transmits very clearly. Manual is explanatory, but not very in depth regarding some terms for novice users. Release button for the battery is a bit loose in its seat, but no big deal. Manual is in Chinese as well as ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections