Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good radio, good price

posted by stringer69 on 04/13/2011
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

This radio is well built and has a very wide range of frequencies. I have just ordered a second one.

I like that you can RX and TX on any frequency of your choice.

the price here is $40 cheaper then ebay and includes postage, best price i found after extensive searching

The first one I ordered took ages to arrive and was dead on arivial, however the friendly people a Dealextreme helped me ship it back to them and organised a replacement quickly.

Manual is very light on, i did some google'ing to find a manual that was more in depth, I also noticed that some things that the manuals say that is has are missing and the radio also seems to be locked down, but all good

Could DX get the px-888 its a model up and has some extra functions. Either way the PX-777 is really good for what you pay and a really robust handheld.

could DX get the programing cable? it does make it much easier to program once you actually have a base set of frequencies saved in your computer.

It is compatible with most headsets and they work well.

compared to everything else, on all other websites, this was far cheaper and it is a very good radio. Buy it if you want a reliable radio.

Post comment

DX Everywhere