DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Head Vodka Skull Bottle - Transparent (400ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byludafoka on 02/08/2013

Came very quickly. It was packed very well, and come 100% intact. It is very decorative and can make a great gift. Bottle looks great when you put in it some colored liquid, like red or green drink. Bottle cap works well. It could be hard to clean, bottle opening is very tight, but that's problem with ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byyodamedic on 12/08/2012

Came quickly, and was a hit as a gift. well packed for it's travels, don't worry about it breaking. holds 13 1 ounce shots or 6 of the 2 ounces. I recommend getting the skull shot glasses with these whether for a gift or yourself. skull doesn't sit even. seemed a bit small to hold 400ml but it does. ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDanielBrandeler on 11/22/2012

If you want a nice bottle and a very good decorative item . this is it. The lid that comes whit it doesn´t seal the bottle very well so if you turn it upside down for a long period it will fall off. but nothing major. I also thought that the skull it self its a litle thin. but thats ok, the price ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byKettyMuan on 11/21/2012

Very good quality The packaging was outstanding! It came safe and I'll definetely buy some more. So cute thing, my friends really love it. Bottle stopper is a very reliable. The bottle itself is very accurate. None, so far Very unusual. Can be a good present, especially if you put some special drink ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydonraka on 11/13/2012

Stylish, unique, fun. Doesn't hold large amount of liquid. Not easy to clean because of the neck of the bottle. You can't find another one of these for a better price. I have the crystal head vodka myself so I filled this one with a different spirit. I can think of a few other things to use this for ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections