DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Meteor Rain White LED String Decorative Lights (100~240V / 2-Round-Pin Plug)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamtcb on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:looks good, adds alot to the over all decoration for xmas. i was planning to put it up on the tree on the Terrece out side but i'm not sure it'll hold under the rain i need to check it but i dont want to ruin it. other than that it adds alot to the decoration... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulomauricio on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The effect of lights moving is really spectacular. On Christmas trees the effect is so good it makes you want to stare at for several minutes in a row. The energy consumption is minimal and you can feed two or three sets with only one source Cons:The rods of l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydusan.belica on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:beautifull effect of raining drops on your balcon or wherever you place it. they start to fall together and after a while they change.. one falls faster than others and it unsettle falling drops which makes that nice effect. Cons:it comes with only 1m plug cab... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrepstrer on 12/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- use safe 5V voltage, can be used outdoors if sealed properly - multiple light strings can be chained together via round connectors -works as expected, imitates falling snow/rain -came with EU power adaptor Cons:- not really waterproof (tubes caps are not sealed properly... Read more

meteor rain light video
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections