DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Meteor Rain White LED String Decorative Lights (100~240V / 2-Round-Pin Plug)
Customer’s impression:
cute Żaden dripping
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVadershero on 12/15/2014

I bought four hoping to run them on one plug. The plug included isn't strong enough to run that many. On a plug of its own you can run 2. If plugged into other Christmas light strands you can only run one. Plug is round so if in USA you have to buy an adapter here (they're cheap) for a round to US plug.... Read more

Fun Christmas item, but you can't run string to string long

Impression:cute,dripping;

0 0 0

• posted bymarkus5415954 on 12/02/2014

Kapitalna ozdoba świąteczna można ja powiesić w dowolnym miejscu nawet na zewnątrz, ale radze uważać na wodę lejąca się bezpośrednio polecam Read more

Impression:Żaden;

0 0 0

• posted bysamtcb on 06/01/2013

looks good, adds alot to the over all decoration for xmas. i was planning to put it up on the tree on the Terrece out side but i'm not sure it'll hold under the rain i need to check it but i dont want to ruin it. other than that it adds alot to the decoration as i said . may be if i add two more then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulomauricio on 01/14/2013

The effect of lights moving is really spectacular. On Christmas trees the effect is so good it makes you want to stare at for several minutes in a row. The energy consumption is minimal and you can feed two or three sets with only one source The rods of leds are encapsulated in a plastic tube whose cover ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydusan.belica on 01/03/2013

beautifull effect of raining drops on your balcon or wherever you place it. they start to fall together and after a while they change.. one falls faster than others and it unsettle falling drops which makes that nice effect. it comes with only 1m plug cable which is too short when you want to place it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrepstrer on 12/13/2012

- use safe 5V voltage, can be used outdoors if sealed properly - multiple light strings can be chained together via round connectors -works as expected, imitates falling snow/rain -came with EU power adaptor - not really waterproof (tubes caps are not sealed properly) - tubes does not have hanging hooks,... Read more

meteor rain light video

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections