DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Environmental Protection Stapleless Stapler - Red + Blue (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Freaking perfect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjason1904 on 11/04/2015

Look I wouldn't use them to staple extremely important documents (solely because I just don't trust this witchcraft to hold permanently.) But for less important things like stapling quotations for customers or other crap it's perfect. It holds better if you have more pages.

Impression:Freaking perfect ;

0 0 0

• posted bysensei88 on 11/12/2013

Good assembly quality. Doesn't need staples. Has a Wooow-effect on people who haven't see it. Can be used for maximum 6-8 sheets of paper. Cannot be used for stapling official documents: only for fun or home use. After you will look through the stapled papers several times they begin to unstaple... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymattgtr on 10/12/2013

It's relatively cheap considering you'll never have to worry about staples again. Super easy to use. 2 stapler pack for about a buck more than getting only one. Eco friendly. It may not hold very tight if you staple only a couple of pieces of paper, and it doesn't work with more than about 10 for... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypaschendale on 05/07/2013

works very well - the usage is pretty easy - the design is very good, it looks beautiful - you get 2 staplers, which makes the price quite good keep in mind that you won't be stapling 50 papers with this. works the best with 5-10. other than this, there are no cons. i should say i was surprised i... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byedurochanf on 12/26/2012

Ease of use (as far as you are able to use a regular stapler), great environmental commitment, nice appearance I can't see any I've been looking for a stapless stapler for a while - in fact, I was sure I would be able to purchase one someday, since I learned a simple way to cut and fold a few of... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere