DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Environmental Protection Stapleless Stapler - Red + Blue (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysensei88 on 11/12/2013

Good assembly quality. Doesn't need staples. Has a Wooow-effect on people who haven't see it. Can be used for maximum 6-8 sheets of paper. Cannot be used for stapling official documents: only for fun or home use. After you will look through the stapled papers several times they begin to unstaple thereselves:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymattgtr on 10/12/2013

It's relatively cheap considering you'll never have to worry about staples again. Super easy to use. 2 stapler pack for about a buck more than getting only one. Eco friendly. It may not hold very tight if you staple only a couple of pieces of paper, and it doesn't work with more than about 10 pages. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaschendale on 05/07/2013

works very well - the usage is pretty easy - the design is very good, it looks beautiful - you get 2 staplers, which makes the price quite good keep in mind that you won't be stapling 50 papers with this. works the best with 5-10. other than this, there are no cons. i should say i was surprised when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedurochanf on 12/26/2012

Ease of use (as far as you are able to use a regular stapler), great environmental commitment, nice appearance I can't see any I've been looking for a stapless stapler for a while - in fact, I was sure I would be able to purchase one someday, since I learned a simple way to cut and fold a few sheets ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections