DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Soft Plastic Back Case for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobeDiKapa on 07/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:fits well good quality does not scratch color as on the photo Cons:shipping took much too long (a month) to EU. OtherThoughts:Great buy as far as I am concerned. If you use your iPhone regular and are prone to drop it down, this case will certainly protect it from braki... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjozard on 04/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good material. Very accurate fit on the phone. Thin enough so it doesn't bother thick earphone plugs and side button pressing. It also doesnt suffer from the problem of some cases, that sometimes dont slip into the pocket easily. This one is alright and has no fricti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvsalmeida on 02/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great quality for the price. Perfect fitting on iphone 5. It covers the buttons but allows easy access to them. It is semi-transparent in the back. It does not damage screen protector like other cases. On the back it has a big space for the camera and flash. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPrincipe1970 on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cover fits perfectly to the iPhone 5 without leaving any uncovered part. Quality is very good. The soft material doesn't leave any sign or scratch on the phone body as it happens with harder bumper or cases. Cons:Would prefer a transparent one but that's n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychangjessica on 12/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great fit and great quality. Covers the power and volume buttons but still provides full function of the buttons. I have 2 kids under the age of three and they have dropped my new phone twice. No damage whatsoever, not even a scratch to the case! Cons:Wish it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNikoDK on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good quality. Nice design. Fits perfectly to the new iPhone 5. The price is very good, other similar cases bought in physical stores cost up to 10 times more than this one at DX.com Cons:Absolutely none. I have ordered from DX.com a few times now, and this time the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylindstorm on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It fits well onto iPhone 5 All holes and buttons are in right places and it doesn't block any adapters. The dark color of see-through plastic suits well the black iPhone. Also the build quality is really good. Cons:No cons really. The buttons require slightly more force... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegianny on 10/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cover is very good, it fits perfectly to the iPhone without leaving any uncovered part. It is delivered in a sealed envelope so that does not come off. After a week of use I can say that I am very satisfied given its cost. I think I will order later than the others.... Read more

Protective Soft Plastic Back Case for iPhone 5 Protective Soft Plastic Back Case for iPhone 5 Protective Soft Plastic Back Case for iPhone 5
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections