DX » Community » Reviews » 2300mAh External Battery Back Case w/ PU Leather Cover for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyonazamir on 10/23/2013

I am very satisfied from this Power case its gives you 100-130% extra battery and its very easy to Operation... Its need the same Charger of the iphone and its realy good.. the others is with mini USB and its realy bad..... Soft touch button to turn the charging on is nice and the indicator is great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byImSir2U on 05/12/2013

The best external battery unit I've tried. I love the nice felt surface your phone slides in on and professional look. The magnetic cover catch is a great idea and having this flip to cover the phone is great. Soft touch button to turn the charging on is nice and the indicator is great too. The power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMlinkRus on 11/22/2012

You no longer need to run around and look for an outlet to charge the iPhone4. Just press the button behind an extra battery and iphone charging. Battery lasts for 1.5 charge. To charge the batteries do not need another power supply. Suitable from iPhone If he was at 3000 mAh - enough for 2 full charge ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections