DX » Community » Reviews » Retro TV Style Keychain w/ Cell Phone Strap / LED Light / TV Static Noise Sound - Black (3 x AG13)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDevastation2014 on 08/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent article, it is everything I expected, its design is also incredible brightness of the screen and the sound is great too. It becomes pendant phone. It is very light. Plastic quality. Your details are well defined. They will be happy with their purchase. Cons:None... Read more

Retro TV Style Keychain
    0 0
  • posted byhupcus on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good built quality and you can see even small details on TV. Sound is clear and fairly loud. not sure if anybody uploaded any video. But you can check mine. Cons:wierd sound on the end od scramble. Hope you can hear it on my video. Otherwise nothing else to co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaobc on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a great souvenir for anyone who loves TV. It is very simple yet interesting. The TV static noise is very realistically. I really enjoyed. I bought it for the way it looked, but the effects are nice and make it even more appealing. Long-lasting battery. Gr... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 09/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice-looking souvenir. Long-lasting battery! Good quality materials. Easy-to-use, (does all that it meant to do - shows white noise on the screen when pressing any of two buttons to the right ;-) Cons:None. (things like this are usually don't have cons as a definition,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections