DX » Community » Reviews » High Transparency Protective PET Front + Back Screen Protector Guard Film Set for Iphone 5
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMeishere on 04/11/2014

Pros of this product: Bought this for the iPhone 5S, bought 2 and I am very happy with them. Clarity on the screen is great, the fit is perfect, enough clearance on the edges that it doesn't get hit by the case fits perfect with plastic case for iPhones and looks very good, nearly invincible Cons of this product: Very hard to apply on the phone, takes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpiceCarol on 03/18/2014

Fits really weel with iPhone 5S front, Really smoth surface, better than wath is selled in local stores here in Brazil. The back cover doesn't adheres that well in iPhone 5S, but that is due more to the diferrent materials in this model than than film's guilt. As this cover is made for iPhone 5 and not 5S, it cover a little of the led in the side of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrdju on 01/06/2014

Very high transparancy, you almost can not see it when it is attached. Easy to install. Perfect fit, and don't crumble when I put the bumper frames or my TPU cases. After using it for 3 months, there is no sign of scratches in it. Almost like new! None. When the phone had been laying in the heat of the sun(which it should not...) the screen protector ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygamegadgets on 08/28/2013

Very transparent Very thin Just lays on your screen (you wouldn't notice it if you place the protector on the screen well) Hard to install, but I think that's the case with every screen protector. It's my first time I've used a screenprotector (first smartphone which is worth a screenprotector :p) so I think next time (I've already ordered a new one)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosmy on 07/13/2013

The shipping was lighting fast, upon receive the screen protector, i had applied it right away. it was very easy to apply. unlike some other screen protectors that would bubble a lot, this one didn't do it at all. it's like an easy 1 2 3 step, i would recommend this protector to anyone who wants to keep their iPhone 5 scratch- less, because this protector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxallendx on 05/09/2013

Bought this for the iPhone 5, I have purchased this brand before an I have been happy with them. Clarity on the screen is great, the fit is perfect, enough clearance on the edges that it doesn't get hit by the case. I find the screen protector not as smooth, it feels smooth, but my fingers doesn't run through the screen as smooth as the others I have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byadibg1992 on 04/26/2013

Excellent quality for the front and back protector of my iPhone 5.keeps it save from dust , scratching.also the price is really low.dont have to be a proffesional to put the protector right or without the balloons which look ugly.it has a towel to clean the glass before bonding the protector there is nothing bad i can say about it , except that it leave ... Read more

Crystal clear Protector Crystal clear Protector 1 Crystal clear Protector 2 Crystal clear Protector 3 Crystal clear Protector 4 Screen Protector change Front + Back iPhone 5
    0 0
  • posted byTWPL157 on 04/17/2013

the product is cheap instructions are very clear. cleaning thing included hard to install there was a cleaning thing included as well. Only it didn't cleaned the iphone very well This product works how it suppose to be. But it is hard to fix it properly. Once you used the sticky site you can't use it again. I fixed the back side but i wasn't able to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcosGregorio1 on 03/28/2013

- Very high transparency - Nice fit - Nice touchscreen - Screen protector almost imperceptible - Very easy to apply Bubbles in the backside. The backside of iPhone with the screen protector isn't so nice because the iPhone has two materials: steel and glass, so it's easier to get some bubbles The best screen protector I ever bought and with a good price.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLarryless on 02/15/2013

very good quality immediately paste almost imperceptible I have not found any problems yet for this product. Some times I have received protective sheet folded, perhaps in shipping the package was not treated in the best way, which leaves it unusable, but it is a problem of distribution. the cover comes off easily, very little presence of air balloons.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections