DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PE Screen Protector Guard Film for Iphone 5
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanakir on 04/15/2014

It does it's job. There's no complaining there. This might cause a bit of trouble for those that don't know how to put it on properly. Use a piece of tape and buy multiples so that if it doesn't work well.. you can easily discard it and try again. It scratches very easily and depending on the phone case that you purchase, it may not cooperate well with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerikdel on 03/15/2014

Perfect fit; Easy installation; It does not change the contrast nor the visibility of the screen. I have this on my iPhone 5 for almost a year now and it has held up quite well (not yellowing nor peeling off to this day). None I could think of.. I've installed a lot of screen protectors for phones and tablets, so I was able to install this without any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhimynameisabel on 05/29/2013

-very cheap -very useful -very good quality (the same as the screen guards at 10 or 15 dollars) -it fits perfectly on my apple iphone i dont think it has anything, except i needed to wait for shipment about three weeks, but i stay in romania, so i totally understand it, and the shipment was totally free, so it is understandable i think it has a very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygusrubio on 04/25/2013

good looking and perfect fit to iPhone 5 screen. I´ve been using it for more than a month with out any scratch. It sticks strong to the phone screen and you need to look with attention to realize that there is a screen protector. Easy to clean also. Since it is glossy, it looks pretty much like the iPhone screen. tends to get dirty with the use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliassampaio on 03/08/2013

Easy to put on, no bubbles and easy to clean. I am very happy. ============================================================================================================================================ Easily to get fingerprint. Easily to get dirt from face. The Iphone 5 must have very clean and You should have liquid and tool for installation in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLarryless on 02/15/2013

very good quality immediately paste almost imperceptible I have not found any problems yet for this product. Some times I have received protective sheet folded, perhaps in shipping the package was not treated in the best way, which leaves it unusable, but it is a problem of distribution. the cover comes off easily, very little presence of air balloons.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeshy800 on 01/06/2013

Sticker iPhone 5 Excellent product, contracted easily, without bubbles, I'm very happy, I have the product over three months.,.......... ===================================== ------------------------------------------------------------------ There are no disadvantages, I am very pleased...... =================================== no more thoughts........ Read more

0 0
  • posted bynytrm on 12/03/2012

Fits perfectly on my iphone 5, keeps my iphone save from scratches on the screen, no irritating colors on this product. had exsperience wit other products to display colors fdifferently. not on this product No cons on this product for me No other thoughts, good product that fits my iphone 5 perfectly without any problems. Maybe a little weird how to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhksed on 11/29/2012

I have now purchased this product for both my iPhones and it is a very good product and protects the screen from scratches. The clarity is so good that you can hardly even tell that anything has been applied to the screen. Working the bubbles out are easy. tedeous to stick on but thats the nature of the products I do highly recommend you read the directions,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystifmaister on 11/09/2012

The screen protector fits perfect for my iPhone 5 and it's easy to install as classical screen protectors are. It cames well protected to folding and so one. The price could be better but it's a good screen protector so it worth it, I found that the screen cleaning cloth is not very good and I should use other of my own (for instance, the one I use ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections