DX » Community » Reviews » MTDZ006 RF 1-Channel Wireless Remote Controller Switch Module - Green + Blue
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Cheap Useful Works Well Nice remote control for home projects has flaws
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylawrie50 on 08/09/2014

Pros. Well made module, works as described. Good price currently $7.41US Cons. They are all preprogrammed with no code so if you have more than one you need to open up the sender and add some jumpers. Others have shown how this is done so not really a con. The transmitter is well made internally but the case is cheap but functional. No instructions ... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0
  • posted byNekrasowValery on 08/06/2014

Immediately removed the power indicator (LED 2). Reduced power consumption: standby - 9.2 mA, activation - 37.6 mA (measured at 11.54v) Well suited for remote activation. Used with the power supply (Ultra Fire 10440 3.6V 500mAh 2Pack) x3 3 modes are set by closing pins: 1) included until pressed, 2) is activated by pressing (off disconnection of the ... Read more

Impression:Nice remote control for home projects;

0 0
  • posted bypatrickjromeo on 08/04/2014

Pros: supports normally open and normally closed circuits, has a frequency pairing button, low current draw when in standby, has indicator light, stays open Cons: when on for longer than 30 min (relay actuated) can get stuck open and has to be reset. par for the course for these products, but for the price it's a fine product. Read more

Impression:Cheap,Works Well,has flaws;

0 0
  • posted byn8bako on 04/29/2014

1. Good soldering and board quality 2. Simple schematics that is far easy to understand 3. Allows to control power circuits in 2 different modes: switching while button is pressed or permanent switching if you press and release the button. Good for alarm purposes. Switching modes can be changed by shorting 2 of 3 available pins. 4. Distance is pretty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraspunsen on 10/05/2013

This little remote is just great to control whatever you need. I am using it on my bike to control LEDs and i can switch them on and off at a distance of 80 meters. Haven't tested any further as that's plenty enough for what i need. The only thing i can think of, is that the part where you connect the wires could have a little box. The remote could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemmarvee on 01/14/2013

Works a treat! With no problems at all, once programming was worked out. No programming information. All units come pre programmed with the same code (or no code) so all remotes will operate each board. There is a jumper on the board to operate the relay in Self latch, latch during RF and on/off modes. All remotes need to be preprogrammed with coding ... Read more

6 1
  • posted byMYSAK on 12/09/2012

Good idea, simple execution.Perfect for my application.The product has a good range, battery life, I can not judge the driver because of the short time during which own the equipment. The machine signals is switched on, the relay is switched off. I order another and test.If I happen to any of the DX does not work and I can get here and for more money,... Read more

5 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections