DX » Community » Reviews » MTDZ006 RF 1-Channel Wireless Remote Controller Switch Module - Green + Blue
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by n8bako on 04/29/2014

Pros: 1. Good soldering and board quality 2. Simple schematics that is far easy to understand 3. Allows to control power circuits in 2 different modes: switching while button is pressed or permanent switching if you press and release the button. Good for alarm purposes. Switching modes can be changed by shorting 2 of 3 available pins. 4. Distan... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by emmarvee on 01/14/2013

Pros: Works a treat! With no problems at all, once programming was worked out. Cons: No programming information. All units come pre programmed with the same code (or no code) so all remotes will operate each board. OtherThoughts: There is a jumper on the board to operate the relay in Self latch, latch during RF and on/off modes. All remotes nee... Read more

6 1
  • posted by MYSAK on 12/09/2012

Pros: Good idea, simple execution.Perfect for my application.The product has a good range, battery life, I can not judge the driver because of the short time during which own the equipment. Cons: The machine signals is switched on, the relay is switched off. I order another and test.If I happen to any of the DX does not work and I can get here... Read more

5 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections