DX » Community » Reviews » MTDZ006 RF 1-Channel Wireless Remote Controller Switch Module - Green + Blue
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byn8bako on 04/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Good soldering and board quality 2. Simple schematics that is far easy to understand 3. Allows to control power circuits in 2 different modes: switching while button is pressed or permanent switching if you press and release the button. Good for alarm purpo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemmarvee on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works a treat! With no problems at all, once programming was worked out. Cons:No programming information. All units come pre programmed with the same code (or no code) so all remotes will operate each board. OtherThoughts:There is a jumper on the board to oper... Read more

6 1
  • posted byMYSAK on 12/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good idea, simple execution.Perfect for my application.The product has a good range, battery life, I can not judge the driver because of the short time during which own the equipment. Cons:The machine signals is switched on, the relay is switched off. I order an... Read more

5 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections