DX » Community » Reviews » MTDZ006 RF 1-Channel Wireless Remote Controller Switch Module - Green + Blue
Customer’s impression:
Useful Cheap Works Well Nice remote control for home projects has flaws
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvictor_bonilla on 08/26/2015

Es increhible, lo he montado para dar la luz en un camino en la montaña y va genial, aqui no hay interferencias y funciona a mas de 600 metros.... hemos alucinado. Eso si estamos en los picos de europa en Asturias, no hay contaminaciones electromagneticas y la visibilidad es directa con el receptor.

Impression:Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted by9535065 on 07/23/2015

Gerai veikiantis daiktas, jokiu problemu. Na galetu greiciau atssisiusti.

1 0 0

• posted bysean3214 on 12/10/2014

Pros: this product works fantastic and has decent range, its good for setting off fireworks from a distance so you can be a safe distance away, also good for a garage door opener and lights. Cons: not very many but it should come with a wiring diagram but if you know much about electronics then... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKatzoja on 10/14/2014

Easy to use, if you don´t want to program. Even if this is simple equipment, it would be handy if there was some information what to do if you program it. Standby and switching indicator LED:s are nice. If you want more range you can stretch the antenna a little, and perhaps turn the antenna to I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklem1 on 10/10/2014

Pros: Good soldering and board quality Distance is pretty good for my purposes Ideal to hide if you have no space. Cons: No instructions Remioote controller could be smaller Small box needed to protect part where you connect the wires. Conclusion: Good remote controller for price I paid. I use it... Read more

Impression:Useful,Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted bylawrie50 on 08/09/2014

Pros. Well made module, works as described. Good price currently $7.41US Cons. They are all preprogrammed with no code so if you have more than one you need to open up the sender and add some jumpers. Others have shown how this is done so not really a con. The transmitter is well made internally... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byNekrasowValery on 08/06/2014

Immediately removed the power indicator (LED 2). Reduced power consumption: standby - 9.2 mA, activation - 37.6 mA (measured at 11.54v) Well suited for remote activation. Used with the power supply (Ultra Fire 10440 3.6V 500mAh 2Pack) x3 3 modes are set by closing pins: 1) included until pressed,... Read more

Impression:Nice remote control for home projects;

0 0 0

• posted bypatrickjromeo on 08/04/2014

Pros: supports normally open and normally closed circuits, has a frequency pairing button, low current draw when in standby, has indicator light, stays open Cons: when on for longer than 30 min (relay actuated) can get stuck open and has to be reset. par for the course for these products, but for... Read more

Impression:Cheap,Works Well,has flaws;

0 0 1

• posted byn8bako on 04/29/2014

1. Good soldering and board quality 2. Simple schematics that is far easy to understand 3. Allows to control power circuits in 2 different modes: switching while button is pressed or permanent switching if you press and release the button. Good for alarm purposes. Switching modes can be changed 2... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byraspunsen on 10/05/2013

This little remote is just great to control whatever you need. I am using it on my bike to control LEDs and i can switch them on and off at a distance of 80 meters. Haven't tested any further as that's plenty enough for what i need. The only thing i can think of, is that the part where you the a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere