DX » Community » Reviews » 8-Tube 8 x 30 LED White Meteor Rain Light for Tree Decoration (100~240V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxtn32 on 04/29/2013

- It's cheap! I saw a similar product at a local store but the strips are shorter and is more expensive. - The tubes seemed well sealed, so I'm assuming that they are waterproof - or water resistant at the very least. - The LEDs are quite bright, my apartment is at the 6th storey and these lights can be seen at least 200 meters away. - As mentioned ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMarcusvsn on 02/19/2013

The material is very good and really waterproof. Consumes little power and is very beautiful at night. I used the balcony of the apartment and caught the attention of several people. Was used exclusively in my town no one else had. Not know how to use the extension could have a greater length or the possibility of connecting to each other. They could ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydusan.belica on 01/03/2013

beautifull effect of raining drops on your balcon or wherever you place it. they start to fall together and after a while they change.. one falls faster than others and it unsettle falling drops which makes that nice effect. it comes with only 1m plug cable which is too short when you want to place it somewhere outside. also the quality of tubes its ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byokkimi on 12/21/2012

Lights look very nice, and works as they should. Brightness is just about right, not too bright, but not very low either. Lights are moving slowly, not too fast which could be stressfull to watch. Led's are in the middle of the PCB, and can be seen on both sides. Cable to the power transformer is quite short, it can limit the places where it can be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystaskomilos on 12/06/2012

Solid construction, LED tubes working properly. Low electric power consumption. Nice effect as light "falls" in tubes. Relative short cables between tubes, cca 30-40cm. As I wanted to use it on front part of my house, I have bought few meters of similiar cable and "made it my way". I though light will be only on one side of tube,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections