DX » Community » Reviews » Unilateral Earphone Headset w/ Volume Control / Microphone for Xbox 360 - Black (120cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPhaelz on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The material appears to be of good quality and is very easy to use. Cons:The headset is designed to be used only in the left ear, which means that there's no option to turn the microphone to the other side and use the headset on the right ear. I have hearing problem in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdezwart on 05/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and ideal if you use it now and then. Easy to adjust and a handy switch to turn off the microphone. Connects perfectly to your Xbox controller. The sound is good enough for on-line communication with your fellow on-line gamers. Cons:The only things I cou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvanDoki on 09/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap, sound quality is grate and I like it more than the standard MS one because of the sound and mute thing. On this one it is attached to the controller and so no chance to lower the sound by accident. Cons:Almost none. It is a little small but I think... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZippeDude on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Cheap headset for xbox 360. * Easy to use. * Great price. * Handy button to switch the microphone on or off. Cons:* After a while the headset kinda hurts, but that's normal with these cheaper headsets. * No real cons. OtherThoughts:This is a cheap headset. It's great... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections