DX » Community » Reviews » Unilateral Earphone Headset w/ Volume Control / Microphone for Xbox 360 - Black (120cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPhaelz on 05/27/2014

The material appears to be of good quality and is very easy to use. The headset is designed to be used only in the left ear, which means that there's no option to turn the microphone to the other side and use the headset on the right ear. I have hearing problem in my left ear, so I can not use the right ear. That's my only con. The product fulfills ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdezwart on 05/24/2014

Cheap and ideal if you use it now and then. Easy to adjust and a handy switch to turn off the microphone. Connects perfectly to your Xbox controller. The sound is good enough for on-line communication with your fellow on-line gamers. The only things I could think about is that the headset isn't made to be used for a long time, being cheap doesn't mean ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvanDoki on 09/12/2013

It's cheap, sound quality is grate and I like it more than the standard MS one because of the sound and mute thing. On this one it is attached to the controller and so no chance to lower the sound by accident. Almost none. It is a little small but I think it is more that my head is big :). This thing saved me since the one I got with my Xbox got broken.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAngeloAvellar on 08/12/2013

Light, good-looking, well-fit, confortable, volume control, off-on (mute-unmute) button, mic is good... everything is ok The cable seems weak (but the size is ok), but only time will tell that. I kept it on me to test if it's really hurts after a while, for me it was ok, no hurting at all... Cheap, and good! Buy that if you're in need of a headset :... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZippeDude on 06/05/2013

* Cheap headset for xbox 360. * Easy to use. * Great price. * Handy button to switch the microphone on or off. * After a while the headset kinda hurts, but that's normal with these cheaper headsets. * No real cons. This is a cheap headset. It's great to use if you want to chat with your friends on Xbox Live. But if you want some more "luxury"... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections