DX » Community » Reviews » BELK Protective Microfiber Magnetic Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab P6200 / P3100 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygymmorty on 12/29/2013

Magnets keep the lid from flipping open too easy. Easy acces to all the ports that can be used. if you drop the tablet, the corners will take the fall. Our daughter has dropped it multible times without any dmg. all the seams looks nice. it doesn't look cheap. price is okay :) You can use the folding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymariolosg91 on 03/04/2013

I have a p3110 instead of p3100 but it fits perfectly. The tab is very well protected and the foldable top is very usefull allowing you to place the tab in different positions just like an iPad case. Magnets could be a little stronger but they do their job right I have not found any other case similar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykinkie on 01/15/2013

The assembly is reasonably solid and the tablet fits snugly in the case. The cover folds in three parts in a manner similar to Apple's ipad cover. It isn't heavy, and the material is rugged and handy to keep in hand. Inserting the tablet in the sleeve is easy. The cover doesn't fit perfectly to the plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluiz_mizutani on 10/15/2012

The BELK protective case is a really good product. I am using it with my Samsung Galaxy Tab P6210 and it fits perfect in my product. You have access to all buttons with no need to remove it, different from other types of covers I saw here in the website. The product Quality is also very good. The product ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections