DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-801 5-Mode Memory 230-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylindi on 10/10/2012

The case is very compact and fits nicely to a side pocket of my backpack. The LED is bright but I don't know how to measure its brightness in any standard way. On a cold night the flashlight also warms your fingers :) The bond wires of the LED break easily if you drop the flashlight. I think this happens ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoss99 on 04/17/2012

High quality light for a reasonable price. Texturing the surface of the reflector provides wide angle of the light spot. A good heat dissipation from the diode, for 4-5 minutes flashlight uniformly heated to a temperature of 40 degrees. The small size of only 11.5 inches long. A thin-walled enclosure.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIvailo2 on 03/09/2012

This is very good balanced flashlight. One of the best I own. The pros: - Very bright on 1.2A - Good optics, very well focused thrower. Good amount of spill - Very well built body without any problems. - Very durable. I own it for more than a year and a half. I have droped it a lot of times and everything ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLarson76 on 12/12/2011

Very bright, very cheap, very solid Memory does not really work, while driving bike in the street, High mode is too bright, car drivers do not like it :). You always have to switch after switching on. But who cares??? Have this torch now for more than 2 years, it fell down on the street while driving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytarwood on 06/21/2011

Small and compact. Fits in your pocket, without any annoyance. VERY bright! Multiple settings from Hi, Med, Low, Strobe, SOS. Easy to operate. Inexpensive. Solid case. - Gets hot, but not uncomfortably hot. - Last two settings are worthless, Strobe & SOS. Was more annoying than anything else cycling ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarioevo on 06/17/2011

- strong body - lightweight and small-size! - waterproof (o-ring on all threads) - good useful medium mode - is bright!! - good runtime - glow-in-the-dark tail cap - plastic ring anti short-circuit between emitter & reflector. - Flickering on med mode (quite fastidious)!! - no memory mode! well builded ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEvgeniypol on 03/23/2011

Bright light. Good balance of the distant and dim light. Compact size. Little weight. Nice design. Powered by a rechargeable battery 18650. 5 modes of operation. There is a sealing gum. Rugged housing. Convenient power button. There is a strap for hands. Rapidly heated at a hi mode. Battery is included ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydenisxor on 03/18/2011

Very well build and work just as expected. Very useful to scare ravens on top of trees when walking around with the dog on evening (if there are lots of ravens above your route you are very likely to experience their excrement on your hat). Also it seems that heat dissipating plate is made from brass ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystudent69 on 12/29/2010

-Very Nice Looking -Light weight and good handling -5 modes are very useful -Bright enough, I own a lot of other lights that are brighter but in my opinion the size and weight / brightness ratio is very good with this light. -Clickly button does not feel as solid as some of my other lights. That said ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuhaniM on 12/23/2010

Flashlight is really small. No huge caps between the battery and the housing. Surface finish is flawless and with expencive looking. Overall tolerances are greate- threads are really tight and well fitting. For its size, light beam is really strong. I carry it every day in pocket. After a while you forget ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections