DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-801 5-Mode Memory 230-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*18650)
Customer’s impression:
Disappointed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidandy on 06/21/2017

Impression:Disappointed ;

Seal for rear cap missing on torch as supplied, + after purchased torch I found that I could not buy the required batteries due to airline shipping restrictions to my destination.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylindi on 10/10/2012

The case is very compact and fits nicely to a side pocket of my backpack. The LED is bright but I don't know how to measure its brightness in any standard way. On a cold night the flashlight also warms your fingers :) The bond wires of the LED break easily if you drop the flashlight. I think this... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjoss99 on 04/17/2012

High quality light for a reasonable price. Texturing the surface of the reflector provides wide angle of the light spot. A good heat dissipation from the diode, for 4-5 minutes flashlight uniformly heated to a temperature of 40 degrees. The small size of only 11.5 inches long. A thin-walled The a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byIvailo2 on 03/09/2012

This is very good balanced flashlight. One of the best I own. The pros: - Very bright on 1.2A - Good optics, very well focused thrower. Good amount of spill - Very well built body without any problems. - Very durable. I own it for more than a year and a half. I have droped it a lot of times and -... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydmacmurc on 01/08/2012

Small size, light weight, good illumination, good run time SOS mode is useless, strobe mode only occasionally useful and probably replaced more effectively by a $2 winkie. A great helmet light for road riding, bright enough for everything except fast descents. I have a Magic Shine mounted on my a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLarson76 on 12/12/2011

Very bright, very cheap, very solid Memory does not really work, while driving bike in the street, High mode is too bright, car drivers do not like it :). You always have to switch after switching on. But who cares??? Have this torch now for more than 2 years, it fell down on the street while it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydelvxe on 09/27/2011

This light is bright, simple, and completely reliable. The battery life is way longer than expected, and the light itself it light weight. I also appreciate not worrying about it getting wet. The strobe is too fast and bright for my purposes - night time bike community. Afraid it is going to a in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytarwood on 06/21/2011

Small and compact. Fits in your pocket, without any annoyance. VERY bright! Multiple settings from Hi, Med, Low, Strobe, SOS. Easy to operate. Inexpensive. Solid case. - Gets hot, but not uncomfortably hot. - Last two settings are worthless, Strobe & SOS. Was more annoying than anything else all... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydarioevo on 06/17/2011

- strong body - lightweight and small-size! - waterproof (o-ring on all threads) - good useful medium mode - is bright!! - good runtime - glow-in-the-dark tail cap - plastic ring anti short-circuit between emitter & reflector. - Flickering on med mode (quite fastidious)!! - no memory mode! it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byEvgeniypol on 03/23/2011

Bright light. Good balance of the distant and dim light. Compact size. Little weight. Nice design. Powered by a rechargeable battery 18650. 5 modes of operation. There is a sealing gum. Rugged housing. Convenient power button. There is a strap for hands. Rapidly heated at a hi mode. Battery is in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere