DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Steel Shaver Heads for Manual Razor - Grey + Orange + Blue (4 PCS)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPanayiotisK on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The only pros to buy them is their price Cons:I have used them may times and tested all of them. In fact they do not shave at all. My old razor that is 3 months old shaves better that these new ones. Shaving with them is a painful experience. I have to try three to four... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybyrnzey on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:none poor quality blunt blades that are painful to use avoid at all costs not worth it. they look good but when you use them very sore pulls hair out rather than cut Cons:blunt blades that are painful to use avoid at all costs not worth it. they look good but when you u... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRonsonDk on 12/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I hoped these would be somewhat like the original gillette ones, but I was disappointed. They do work, however. You can shave with them and they are not bad as such. The build quality is okay and you do not cut yourself with these blades. Cons:They are very co... Read more

4 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections