DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Bicycle Mount (22mm~32.8mm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManhuawang on 11/17/2013

Adjusts to fit different sizes of handlebars and various flashlights. Sturdy enough. Adjustment takes some finessing. Rubber inserts could get lost during the finessing process I suppose. Others have said the 20degree swivel feature is a con, but I have found it useful as I use the mount on different bikes and it's nice to have the adjustment. With ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPetergSVK on 01/25/2013

- Simple and fast operation; - Easy fit flashlight (fits my Zebralite SC600); - Fits to oversized 31.8mm bars; - Hold the light perfectly (see other thoughts); - Holds perfectly on the bars, no slipping (see other thoughts). - The plastic is not the high quality, the same the workmanship; - Swivel bolt is useless (see other thoughts); - There is no ... Read more

DIY, zinc plated parts DIY, strap of Weldtite bike tube patch strip bonde DIY, inner rubber mounted by self-adhesive tape
    2 0
  • posted bycatbyte on 03/04/2012

As stated in the product, it does hold my Aurora P7 flash light onto my bicycle. - May not fit all bicycle handle bar size - Plastic screw mount a little poor quality - My flash light almost flew off while cycling on rough terrain - Could provide more rubber so as to fit smaller bicycle handle bar. - Make sure your bicycle handle bar is beyond 2cm diameter.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylancersfx on 11/30/2011

It is a basic holder on my roadbike. To connect the Ultrafire WF501 the smaller band has to be wrapped around the flashlight and then the clamp tightened. Works well on smooth roads. Major disadvantage is the holder itself has a 20Degree ply on either side and moves about freely. This is very distracting when on rough roads especially when one needs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysalamiya1 on 11/29/2011

It does its job. It looks reliable. There is a seal that would not damage the lamp. Sits on the steering wheel tightly. Good fixation. You can rotate in all directions. You can set the light in all directions. Price may be lower. But a good mount. Sits on the steering wheel tightly. The light can be rotated in any direction. There is a pad that would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycheese83 on 11/28/2011

It clamps securely and quickly. I feel confident that it's never going to let go, no matter how bumpy the road. As other reviewers have noted, the two halves swivel on a single screw which doesn't feel very secure. The swivelling is not very useful, so I glued the two halves together. I have used it in the rain a few times and the metal fixings have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLukec on 07/05/2011

One of the best thing is the price. You simply cant find mount like this cheaper anywhere else. It is even hard to find mounts like that in shops. Second thing is a sure plus - this mount is really small, tho on the picture it doesnt look like. It is also very solid! There arent any. This is a must have for any bike riders who use flashlights that dont ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfightnut on 09/23/2010

Smaller and more compact then it appears in photos. Once the mod is made(see below), it's rock solid so far. No jiggling, even with a larger torch like my P7. Fits my OS bars with no problem. As everyone has stated, there is some swiveling between the two parts (see mod in other thoughts). It took me a couple minutes to figure out how to quickly and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYoLoLo on 06/08/2010

- Robust plastic (must be, because bicycle will produce a lot of vibrations !) - Keeps (hold) well the torch, only small vibrations - Good fixing of the mount - decent price for such a product - Not sold in France Does well its job, so, to me, there is no cons I've bought it to replace a package of lamp and bicycle mount (sold here). The lamp was good,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymail2regist on 05/03/2010

Fits my bicycle bars, and it’s OK with my Ultrafire WF-502B (SKU 35074). Vertical alignment is good, holds the flashlight tightly. Lateral alignment is almost impossible as there is a swivel pin (actually a simple screw) that allows rotation (lateral movement), even when fully tight. Had to use some superglue to fix it, and now that it is always pointing ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections