DX » Community » Reviews » Sersuel 168-2 Portable 168-in-1 Cosmetic Makeup Eye Shadow Palette - Multicolored
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytranzistor20 on 06/07/2013

Plenty of color shades, good looking case. Whole pallete is really small. On the picture it looks like A4 size , but is much smaller. One color round have size arround 8-10mm (i will attach pictures later). Whole palette have size of smaller book. I also miss the mirror inside ... Some color rounds was totaly broken and i sucked them out with vaacym ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byfernandoipsec on 04/11/2013

Excelent. Beautiful Colors. Good Pigment. The product come with protection and all shadow came perfect. The plastics are a little weak, guess that one day it will fall apart. A great and convinient way to start the day and get through it with so much options. No need to match the clothes to the left overs of some eye shadows that are ending so none ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisaana on 01/04/2013

168 colores para que cada dia te puedas pintar de un color,todo en un estuche. Bastante aceptable y economicamente barato muchas sombras pero un poco pequeñas, de algunos colores se podrian repetir y otros no se van a utilizar nunca, pero generalmente bien ,intentare utilizarlos todos me gusta maquillarme y me gusta cambiar de color a menudo dependiento ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymazucaaa on 12/11/2012

product with excellent quality, very varied colors really well on the skin otimo fixed price fast delivery in general I loved the product for its excellent quality, where I live I find the these products far above the price and the quality is the same, a great choice for this not have any opinion that discredit this product, only had problems that damaged ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections