DX » Community » Reviews » BELK Protective Microfiber Magnetic Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab P3100 / P6200 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybentoh on 11/08/2013

real fitting for my mum's galaxy tab 2. inner is fiber that prevent scratches to the tab2. covers able to fold and act like a stand for gaming and watch videos. this design is much more sleek and nicer compare to other designs available in the market. None, quite a great price, nice design. just that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrenestoops on 11/07/2013

Excellent tablet cover for Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 Fitts like a glove and also acts like a stand if you fold the flap. For watchin movies and playing games. Al ports and cameras keep accessible when using this cover. sturdy material on the outside, soft protective material on the inside. none whatsoever ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhumortalouco on 10/16/2013

Case perfect for you who want to keep the tablet-free drops that can spoil it, and even better, the case is not greatly increased the size of the tablet, I can still carry it in my pocket! Not to mention the convenience it offers can fold it and use it as a support, so thanks to its flexible cover! Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamenadiel on 08/17/2013

A lot cheaper than samsung official magnetic cases, and not bad looking. Sturdy and firm. It works as a stand to put the phone on a table. Back cover is too think for the phone to fit into common docks. You'll have to remove the case to use docks or car mounts. The magnets on the lid are a bit too weak ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClaudioJuniorBR on 08/12/2013

Good material Fits perfectly on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Superior product than similars Nice space to camera and periphericals A little more expensive than similars Average impact protection Time to arrive aprox. one month I recomend this product because its very useful and gives a good protection for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byterraqueo on 07/29/2013

The quality is very good and it fits perfectly with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 (P3110). Including the hole for the rear camera (attention to this with other covers!). Very resistant, even if used as "support" several times. The color and the patterns (black and wrinkled surface) seems not so beautiful,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynogo on 06/13/2013

Tablet still fits in my pocket since the case adds very little to the dimensions of the Galaxy Tab 2. Three tab cover flexible for stand and can fold out of the way from camera. Tablet is much easier to hold more comfortable with the case. Without the case it is very slippery and easy to drop. Very easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymilanpetkovic on 05/27/2013

Good quality and excelent price. I have the black one, looks nice. Protects your tablet in case of fall. Has a cloth material inside, to avoid scratches on the back of your tablet. All conectors, speakers and cameras are available and free for use. The camera stayes clear to take photos or made a movie ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySperate on 04/06/2013

- Looks nice; - Extremely slim; - Fits perfectly; - Excelent price; - Looks durable and well-made; - Have a magnet for smart-cover features; The best case to tablets of 7'' Similar the smart cover of apple Ipad. None at all. If you are looking for the slimmest protective cover and doesn't care for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytpearsallmd on 02/26/2013

The cover fits great. The quality is very good. All ports (except MicroSD), buttons, carmera and speakers are accessible. Protects the corners of the tablet if it is dropped. Adds very little size the tablet. None so far Does exactly what I need it to without backing the tablet bulky. With the cover ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections