DX » Community » Reviews » IMOS Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard Film for Google Nexus 7
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypretnarm on 10/07/2013

great screen protector for Nexus 7, it is quite easy to apply, you get cleaning cloth bundled with this protector, it protects screen against scratches very well, it's clear so colours are not washed out, touch sensitivity is same as without screen protector, very durable especially for asking price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaletrt on 06/25/2013

It has a very good finish, non reflective and anti scratch surface, has a very powerful stick, and it comes with a tissue for cleaning the tablet before sticking it I did not find anyone, just it could be the matter that is not so easy to stick and i've left some bubbles. Has a very good price for a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThunderdust on 06/24/2013

High quality screen. No defects. No loss in screen clarity. No problems! The protector was slightly longer than the device. I had to cut maybe 2-3mm off of a part so that it fit on the screen. It's difficult to put on the nexus, but it's not the screen protectors problem. ANY screen will be difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySolodos on 06/06/2013

Very good against scratches, very good price for an AR screen protector, is transparent and clear, the fingerprints not are visible at all, and it can be removed with a sweep of finger. The touch is easy and the screen doesn't change once you put for the first time. Like all scrreen protectors: hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHgshgs on 04/03/2013

Really great quality material. The best I've seen so far, it doesn't scratch at all. Does not interfere with LCD brightness and appearance. Fits perfectly on my Nexus 7 screen. None at all, it is the best tablet protector that I've owned. It is a little bit difficult to apply but it comes with instructions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySimiont on 02/19/2013

AR material screen protectors are currently the best screen protectors on the market. This scratch resistant coating has a very good visual transparency (above 95% light transmittance) and high anti-glare/anti-reflective (Matte) properties. It is not only a contrast enhancing element, but also improves ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymjanulionis on 01/31/2013

It's great, you can barely tell the difference when it is installed. Screen brightness and colors remain unchanged. It feels almost exactly like glass. I like AR material better than PET. A minor drawback is that it is a bit too long(maybe 1mm) near the corners. The protector goes above the tablet's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricardofcastro on 10/17/2012

nice and soft touch when applied over the screen, its like you are using nothing, almost the same feel of glass screen, Comes in a nice and good packing, with a soft micro-fiber cloth to clean the screen None so far, maybe a little trick to install, but its washable if you didn't manage to get it right ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections