DX » Community » Reviews » 10W 1-Common Bulb Yellow Light Retro Motorcycle Steering Lamp - Black + Red (12V / 30cm / 4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhazemkmammu on 04/18/2013

Good looking Good build quality Includes all necessary screws, nuts, clamps and bolts Heavy and strong (Metal body) Mediocre paint job (has a couple of patches) Looks exactly like in the picture. Feels well built and heavy to my liking. Pretty satisfied with the purchase. I haven't tested it on my motorcycle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydhproduction on 03/05/2013

I have just received the product, and I must say that I am surprised with the product quality. It looks great. The material is high quality. They are just like they look on the pictures. I highly recommend the product. The cables are poor quality and very tiny and week. I cant believe that they have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigolacreta on 11/13/2012

I have just received this order, the product was packed very nicely and there are no damages at all. It was shipped very quick, sometimes shipping to Brazil can take a couple of months. The material is really made of steel, heavy steel, and I believe it will last long enough. It looks very very beautiful,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections