DX » Community » Reviews » 12-Hours Large LCD Display Digital Clock with Calendar
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKonsepsyon on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compact, big display, self-standing. Easy to set once you know how. The stand has a sticky back if you want to stick it somewhere. Comes with a battery. Runs for a long time. Can survive getting dropped or tossed around. Cons:Doesn't keep great time - I have 5... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPrigs on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice and simple digital clock. The numbers on the display are large, so it's quite comfortable so see from afar. Batteries are included, and it's really easy to set the hours. I didn't check if mine has a calendar. You can put it not only in your car, I put mine on a de... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoom007 on 04/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:large digits, easily readable easy time setup buttons are soft and easy to press, you do not need to use force to push them. I wanted some clock to my car where I have no decent clock. this item fits perfectly to my wishes. thanks to double sided duct tape, i ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuuce on 07/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is fantastic, its a great little clock and thanks to another reviewer i got the idea of using it in my car, because the original stereo was removed to put a better system in, and it just so happened that the original stereo was the clock as well. Fantastic little clo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonaldinho on 03/04/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very useful item, I use it at school on the wall by my desk so that i can look at the time quickly without to disturbing the teacher and no disrespect. Cons:I dunno exactly about the menus - you can not sometimes see the difference like when it is flashing the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschopf on 10/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good clock for use in a car. Mine has no built-in clock, so, it was a good option. - Large numbers. Easy to read time while driving. - There is date too, but its useless for me. I just needed time. - Battery included. - There is an adhesive on back side, to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHzzzz on 10/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Powered by 1 x LR1130 battery (included) - Ok, pro? - Displays time, month, and day of month - Does it well, stays at time etc - Can be hanged on walls or sit on desks - Has glue surface and really stays on wall. Cons:"with calendar" it has no cale... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections