Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Good clock for use in a car. Mine has no built-in clock, so, it was a good option.
- Large numbers. Easy to read time while driving.
- There is date too, but its useless for me. I just needed time.
- Battery included.
- There is an adhesive on back side, to fix it in car's panel.
- Really cheap, unbelievable price!
There was a problem to fix mine in my car. It was not a clock fault but my car didnt have a flat place to apply the adhesive. I removed the mobile part and applied silicon glue to have it fixed. Its great now.
I dont know if it will resist to hot days. Lets see...
Really cheap for a clock like that. If you need, buy it. Its a bargain.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.