DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Microphone + Earphone with Remote Control for PSP Slim/2000
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvlbastos on 02/08/2009

- Intra-auricular design, the best for concealing external sounds; - The earphone has EXCELLENT quality, despite of being a cheap product (I can even compare with my Sony branded earphone); - Works perfectly for PSP Skype; - Remote is very nice. - None? Well, I don't Skype too much neither play too much online stuff in PSP, but I'm sure this one would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypengekcs2 on 01/21/2009

If you have a PSP slim (2000 or 3000) and you want to use the built-in Skype client, you should really buy this. It has a good audio quality, the mic is positioned well in its place (will be in front of your mouth), and its buttons are easy to use. Also it's price is hard to beat. If you'd buy the same original Sony one, you'd have to pay at least 3... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadriantc on 12/23/2008

A few pros of this product are: 1. The price. A great price, at least compared to the original ones! For almost 10$ this is as good as you can get! 2. It has headphones, microphone and remote control. More then you'll ever need! My cons are the low build quality and the fact that you have to use the remote control in order for the microphone to function ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfilipemask on 10/31/2008

* The remote portion of it works fine (you only have to be careful enough to plug it while the PSP is on, otherwise it may not recognize the controlling unit); * The headset works ... but I wouldn't say it worked as expected (maybe I was unlucky to get a faulty one?); * The plug connected fine with the PSP and doesn't feel loose. * The headset build ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHendak on 10/23/2008

Great sound quality !! I mean .. I had like hundrets of earphones before .. and I must say .. this is in my TOP 3 of all times .. The only better earphones were SONY's fontopias that were like 7-10x that expensive. The Bass is great .. and u don't even need to "find" the right spot in the ear like I was used to with SONY. Microphone and remote ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections