- Intra-auricular design, the best for concealing external sounds;
- The earphone has EXCELLENT quality, despite of being a cheap product (I can even compare with my Sony branded earphone);
- Works perfectly for PSP Skype;
- Remote is very nice. - None? Well, I don't Skype too much neither play too much ... Read more
If you have a PSP slim (2000 or 3000) and you want to use the built-in Skype client, you should really buy this. It has a good audio quality, the mic is positioned well in its place (will be in front of your mouth), and its buttons are easy to use.
Also it's price is hard to beat. If you'd buy the same ... Read more
A few pros of this product are:
1. The price. A great price, at least compared to the original ones! For almost 10$ this is as good as you can get!
2. It has headphones, microphone and remote control. More then you'll ever need! My cons are the low build quality and the fact that you have to use the ... Read more
* The remote portion of it works fine (you only have to be careful enough to plug it while the PSP is on, otherwise it may not recognize the controlling unit);
* The headset works ... but I wouldn't say it worked as expected (maybe I was unlucky to get a faulty one?);
* The plug connected fine with the ... Read more
Great sound quality !! I mean .. I had like hundrets of earphones before .. and I must say .. this is in my TOP 3 of all times .. The only better earphones were SONY's fontopias that were like 7-10x that expensive. The Bass is great .. and u don't even need to "find" the right spot in the ear ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.