DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Microphone + Earphone with Remote Control for PSP Slim/2000
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvlbastos on 02/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Intra-auricular design, the best for concealing external sounds; - The earphone has EXCELLENT quality, despite of being a cheap product (I can even compare with my Sony branded earphone); - Works perfectly for PSP Skype; - Remote is very nice. Cons:- None? O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypengekcs2 on 01/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you have a PSP slim (2000 or 3000) and you want to use the built-in Skype client, you should really buy this. It has a good audio quality, the mic is positioned well in its place (will be in front of your mouth), and its buttons are easy to use. Also it's pri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadriantc on 12/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A few pros of this product are: 1. The price. A great price, at least compared to the original ones! For almost 10$ this is as good as you can get! 2. It has headphones, microphone and remote control. More then you'll ever need! Cons:My cons are the low build... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfilipemask on 10/31/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* The remote portion of it works fine (you only have to be careful enough to plug it while the PSP is on, otherwise it may not recognize the controlling unit); * The headset works ... but I wouldn't say it worked as expected (maybe I was unlucky to get a fault... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHendak on 10/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great sound quality !! I mean .. I had like hundrets of earphones before .. and I must say .. this is in my TOP 3 of all times .. The only better earphones were SONY's fontopias that were like 7-10x that expensive. The Bass is great .. and u don't even need to &... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections