DX » Community » Reviews » Yongnuo YN-622C Wireless E-TTL Flash Trigger Transceiver Set for Canon EOS DSLR - Black (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 15 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFr3nZ on 01/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Super product for this amount of money. Once again Yongnuo makes my hobby more affordable. As well as E-TTL and manually for me there is everything I could ever want with these items. They're all backup from one another because they can do both receiving or tran... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeeJay1 on 09/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Nice quality and functions really well * I love the focus help (red crosses that emits on the target and helps the camera to focus) * They use regular AA batteries Cons:None really, other than the tightening wheel that is used to tighten it to the flash shoe. It could... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigoitoo on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very well finished product! uses AA batteries instead AAA and other weird batteries we find in other flash triggers on the market, what in my opinion is excellent because now I only manage to carry AA batteries in my gear bag (for the flashes and triggers). ea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicardoTassone on 07/12/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:O produto é surpreendente, ele realmente atende a todas as necessidades de uso, fotografia de estudio é o diferencial com esse produto. Super recomendado. Cons:Ele não possui em si os ajuste de mudaça de (manual, TTL Mult) ele poderia ter n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynilotitan on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very efficient, light metering need, light to assist in focus. Material with beautiful finish, anyone of the two serves to be transmitter or receiver and optimum resistance, bought by me recommending and now I can recommend to everyone. Buy anger and not regret! Cons:Shou... Read more

Muito Eficiênte
    0 0
  • posted byhengpy on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and light. I have 4 of this. 1 on camera and 3 off camera. Works like a charm. This product is good for those venturing into off camera flash like myself. It adds more details to the image compared to the flat image using on camera flash Cons:It's abit tough to sl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynorlix on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good Price and functionality - Laser AF-Assist is nice, but not on the Center?! - Has a verry nice Mixed-Mode to use with Studio-Flash Light in combination with Speedlights - Transresiver Module - allows to trigger a flash from approx 30 m Cons:Does not Supp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytkf15h on 06/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Laser AF-Assist is awesome. Works great with my Canon 50mm 1.8. As a transmitter, it has good range, hasn't misfired or otherwise misbehaved so far. Build quality is pretty nice. Cons:Does not come with a PC-sync cable, which is kinda disappointing. Did not seam to work... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySkalberg on 05/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price and functionality, allows me to trigger a flash without even being in the same room. Triggered from approx 10 m, not being in line of sight of the transceiver with two walls directly in between and the doors connecting the rooms left open. Cons:None really... Read more

Canon_6D+Y565EX_Speedlite+YN-622C(SpeedliteInBag)
    0 0
  • posted bymadier on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap TTL ease of use you can buy more and will work together :) Cons:channel and group buttons are easy to be pushed by accident OtherThoughts:to work with camera type B and TTL group needs to be set to be to B - thats not intuitive, and needed to read the ma... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections