DX » Community » Reviews » Yongnuo YN-622C Wireless E-TTL Flash Trigger Transceiver Set for Canon EOS DSLR - Black (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 17 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very good Satisfatcion
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycastilhoft on 08/26/2014

Very good goods and seller Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0
  • posted byalannobre on 08/21/2014

Very Good product and seller, I will always buy here Read more

Impression:Satisfatcion;

0 0
  • posted byFr3nZ on 01/29/2014

Super product for this amount of money. Once again Yongnuo makes my hobby more affordable. As well as E-TTL and manually for me there is everything I could ever want with these items. They're all backup from one another because they can do both receiving or transmitting. They've got a huge range and they look really nice and shiny with green lights ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byDeeJay1 on 09/24/2013

* Nice quality and functions really well * I love the focus help (red crosses that emits on the target and helps the camera to focus) * They use regular AA batteries None really, other than the tightening wheel that is used to tighten it to the flash shoe. It could have been a little easier mechanism. I will definitely get more of them in the future ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodrigoitoo on 09/03/2013

very well finished product! uses AA batteries instead AAA and other weird batteries we find in other flash triggers on the market, what in my opinion is excellent because now I only manage to carry AA batteries in my gear bag (for the flashes and triggers). easy to operate. they are tranceivers (works as transmiter or receiver), and they set automatically.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicardoTassone on 07/12/2013

O produto é surpreendente, ele realmente atende a todas as necessidades de uso, fotografia de estudio é o diferencial com esse produto. Super recomendado. Ele não possui em si os ajuste de mudaça de (manual, TTL Mult) ele poderia ter nele mesmo esse recuso. evitado ter que mudar toda vez pela camera. Não tenho mais nada a falar,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynilotitan on 07/04/2013

Very efficient, light metering need, light to assist in focus. Material with beautiful finish, anyone of the two serves to be transmitter or receiver and optimum resistance, bought by me recommending and now I can recommend to everyone. Buy anger and not regret! Should be more discreet and with rounded corners. That matters little to use. Great cost ... Read more

Muito Eficiênte
    0 0
  • posted byhengpy on 06/18/2013

Cheap and light. I have 4 of this. 1 on camera and 3 off camera. Works like a charm. This product is good for those venturing into off camera flash like myself. It adds more details to the image compared to the flat image using on camera flash It's abit tough to slide the canon 580ex mk 1 into it. But I have no problem with 600ex-rt. To have manual ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynorlix on 06/14/2013

- Good Price and functionality - Laser AF-Assist is nice, but not on the Center?! - Has a verry nice Mixed-Mode to use with Studio-Flash Light in combination with Speedlights - Transresiver Module - allows to trigger a flash from approx 30 m Does not Support some of the new Features of the Canon 6D / 5D Mark III in combination with the EX600. Example:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytkf15h on 06/03/2013

Laser AF-Assist is awesome. Works great with my Canon 50mm 1.8. As a transmitter, it has good range, hasn't misfired or otherwise misbehaved so far. Build quality is pretty nice. Does not come with a PC-sync cable, which is kinda disappointing. Did not seam to work with the cables I had at home, so I couldn't fire studio strobes with this, only hotshoe ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections