DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Ultra SDHC Class 10 200X Memory Card - Black + Red (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaggill23 on 05/19/2014

This card works great if you are planning to use it with the raspberry pi. It has good read and write speeds for navigating the operating system on the pi. There are none that i have run into so far. it has worked flawlessly since i have installed it into the pi. If you plan to use this card with a raspberry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoGe on 05/01/2014

- Genuine SD Card - The best price you can find - Exactly as described None as far as I can tell. I used this SD Card for several weeks and I have not seen any possible flaw. I hoped to get a genuine product because you never know with SD Cards but this is the real deal. I use it with my Raspberry Pi ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byacj72 on 01/11/2014

The product have an excellent qualty. I tested the speed transfer and that's ok. Good to use in DSLR cameras or compacts too. No bad feelings. The product is perfect for all purposes. Maybe ifyou are using for video you need a better amount of memory. I think the product is a good choice. There is bigger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhstehr on 12/23/2013

It's a genuine SanDisk Card which gives a higher Level of trust (deservedly or not). It is also very fast (class 10). It has a capacity of 8 Gigabytes which is sixteen Million times 500 characters (if you know what I mean). You can now get Memory Cards with higher capacity for a Little bit more Money.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygenthru on 11/16/2013

The SD works perfectly with the raspberry pi, reading / writing is very good, I used a lot and I have not presented any problems so far after having it several months working 24 hours 7 days a week. for a normal job in raspberry storage capacity is perfect average about 4 gb left free after installing ... Read more

Genuine SanDisk Ultra SDHC Class 10 200X Memory Ca Genuine SanDisk Ultra SDHC Class 10 200X Memory Ca Genuine SanDisk Ultra SDHC Class 10 200X Memory Ca Genuine SanDisk Ultra SDHC Class 10 200X Memory Ca

0 0 0

• posted bydnilanka on 11/15/2013

Excellent build. Comes in the original packaging. I tested the trasfer speeds...the highest I got was around 20mbps but was way faster than the class 4 SD card that I had earlier. I've been using it with my car DVR and transfer videos to my laptop when I need to. Transfer the files within seconds. Didn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfukdam on 09/09/2013

Genuine Sandisk!! 8gb good piece, good price, handy, i use it for photos, data, movies. This is my second card. If my main card is full I have this badboy on my bag! no cons so far. this is my second card that i bought here n no problems so far. Maybe include a plastic cheap case on this product would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykskjon on 06/27/2013

I've tried two of these cards now for a while and I can't fault them. The read/write speed is quite good, and I haven't had any read/write errors, which often occour with cheaper cards. None that I can think of If you don't need extreme write speeds (HD video recording, high end SLRs, etc), this is probably ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypatoeuge on 05/16/2013

Genuine SD, very fast to write and read, nice product by the price. I used in my camera (canon sx 230hs) and it's incredible the speed that the camera can reach. Also y put it in my computer and the speed is awesome almost 30 mb/s reading, and 12mb/s writing none, it's a real good product none If you'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHaryadoon on 04/25/2013

Great price - under US$11, which is much less than local retailers Great speed - about 16MB/s on USB 2.0 card reader Quality leader - SanDisk is probably the most widely recognised manufacturer of memory Only 8GB - looking forward to 16GB at this speed, quality and price Very happy with the product. ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections