DX » Community » Reviews » SB-17A Replacement Electric Toothbrush Heads - White (4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMasterLuke1 on 03/02/2013

Very good price-quality. no differences about these toothbrush heads and the original ones. The price is very friendly and will made it perfect. I use it for Braun Oral B - Vitality. None, so far! Very good price-quality. no differences about these toothbrush heads and the original ones. The price is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrarito on 02/19/2013

very good value item. It is very similar to the original oral B item, just that it is at least 5 times cheaper. So similar that you take both of the and only slight differences can be spotted like colour. It says "soft" but it is actually quite hard, wich ate least for me is better. May is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspawat on 12/16/2012

Cheap and works fine. This just makes the electric toothbrush economically usable. The overpricing of the branded heads makes people rethink on using the electric brush, when the head should be replaced every month. This is the solution. None, so far. I prefer non-registered mail, but it is not an option.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVIS78 on 11/27/2012

- Really good quality by cheap price; - Compatible with my electric toothbrush (Oral-B Vitality); - Nice and tight fixation (no backlash). no cons (at least now). Prices on similar product in our local stores are many times higher. Brush's rating is "Soft" (keep it in mind if you prefer different ... Read more

compatible with Oral-B Vitality view of junction info on back side of package package

0 0 0

• posted byalvaronc on 11/26/2012

Excellent quality brush heads. Fully compatible with my Braun Oral B electric toothbrush. Very economic and good price. Maximum satisfaction from purchase. There are no signs of Oral B or Braun, but it looks like that it's made in the same factory. No cons, does what it suppose to do. It is plastic. ... Read more

packaging

0 0 0

• posted bypiston82 on 11/14/2012

Very good price, 100% identical to the original, suitable for Braun Oral-B Expert and other models, but probably best to ask the seller. Packaging as always on top, polyethylene bubbles and dense envelope. A little tougher than the original, and probably does not change color over time. Delivery could ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections