Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIgrus on 08/07/2015

Pros: Nice easy adjustable flame/torch, easy filling, high capacity, good ignition Cons: Ordered two pcs, one of the has quite loose flame regulation but still works Can melt soda cans and ignite almost anything due to high temp of the flame in torch mode.

Impression:Satisfied,It works;

0 0 0

• posted by9095210 on 07/14/2015

You have simply been fantastic! quick, easy, helpful and accommodating. See you soon for my next well priced and speedy shopping experience! Many thanks for your excelent service!!

Impression:Impressive;

0 0 0

• posted byANDRESCEBALLOS on 06/27/2015

It's a good torch. I had to open it to fix some tubes that were not well plugged, but It works beautifuly. I had better than this, but It's good for its price.

Impression:Can be better.;

0 0 0

• posted bydcourtois on 06/25/2015

Nice torch, cheap, aceptable quality, impressive performance, the flame can burn alloy. I'm satisfied.

Impression:Satisfied,Impressive;

0 0 0

• posted by9244003 on 06/18/2015

Качество газовой горелки понравилось. Работает без проблем. Советую следить за тем выключена она или нет т.к. это не зажигалка, пока тумблер вниз не отщёлкнул будет продолжать гореть, а при свете её пламя не слишком хорошо видно так, что можно обжечься.

Impression:Impressive;

0 0 0

• posted by8933059 on 06/11/2015

зажигалка рабочая, пламя мощнее чем у обычных зажигалок, регулируется по мощности, я также по типу (турбо или обычное). конструктив (форм фактор) удобен для работы и для переноски.

Impression:довольный;

0 0 0

• posted byrukshans on 05/20/2015

Consistent

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byCornholio85 on 04/10/2015

Pros: - looks cool and works great, the flame can reach an impressive length without choking. - easy to use - comfortable, light and easy to carry and hold. - can hold quite a lot of gas - seems to be built well and likely to last. Cons: - no way to tell how full the gas tank is. - turning it on... Read more

Impression:Satisfied,It works,Impressive;

0 0 0

• posted byFabio_AP541 on 04/09/2015

Pros: Lightweight, easy to use and versatile Cons: Runs of of gas too fast. Could be a little bigger to carry more gas

0 0 0

• posted byIsmailYanik on 02/04/2015

Price wise ok, quality perfect, you may need it the house it is a multi-purpose useful tool, arrived safely and nicely....

0 0 0

DX Everywhere