DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Penguin Pattern Protective Silicone Back Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoscarpescador on 06/16/2013

Es realmente muy bonito y calza perfecto el teléfono en él. La silicona protege de forma efectiva al mecanismo. La silicona está permanentemente apoyada, porque queda en la parte inferior del aparato. Por ende, se raya con facilidad y se deteriora. Es muy lindo, pero su utilidad es poca. Estaría bueno poder conseguir uno igual, pero ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymalucr on 03/28/2013

Its soft, cute. Fits good in samsung galaxy s3. The package came very protective. The price is good. Free shipping. Low price. Chat available to speak with assistents from dx. It took a little bit long time, a month and some days to arrive. I havent recieved a tracking number. Its a nice site to buy stuff. Im sad bcause it took a little bit long to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarenzita on 02/27/2013

Beautiful, cute, silicone or plastic cover.................................................................................................................................................................................. it came with a little defect, kind of brown point near the nose of the penguin. With the silicone case the charger doesn't connect ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byNattyBear on 02/21/2013

i love this case... it fits the phone perfect and protects it. I am very happy with the purchase very good quality very cute everyone says how much they love it no cons I have no complaints about the phone case or anything bad to say about the product it's really cute and everyone loves it fits the phone perfect I love it I would recommend the product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydooiespons on 01/09/2013

Really awesome case, everyone loves it. When taking a picture with it, people smile instantly because of the cute face. Also it's really cheap, the same case costs 15 euro's in my town. It also protects your phone really well, i let it fall a few times and luckily enough it didn't break. The wings are kind of annoying sometimes, and when your pants ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsenzanonna on 11/05/2012

. Good fit . Total protection . looks great . quality material . Durable . Allows removal and re-placing very easily . funny . Original . Colorfull too soft... (but it is rubberized silicone, so, they are all soft, I rather TPU) despite the fact that I hate rubberized silicone, this one looks very very nice. My kids love it. it does what it is supposed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjephyang on 10/21/2012

If you've been looking for that little penguin to keep your Samsung Galaxy S3 nice and not-so-eat-up, this is your case. It fits snugly around the phone and contrary to what I had expected, the little hands are not obstructive and fold easily to fit wherever you place it. Great little case for if you're into Linux or penguins. If you don't like the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections