DX » Community » Reviews » Touch Sensitive Anti-Theft Window and Door Hanging Security Alarm with 120dB Siren
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byquestionsvp on 07/04/2012

i tried one. very loud,very good package, all my friends asked me to buy one for them,finally i bought 8 of this item, we all loved it. arrived in less than 14 days i dont see any cons, may be the place of the battery 9v is a little small. but it is not a problem. i see perfect, i hope to see this item with remote control .i think if they can make a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaardC on 05/30/2011

- Loud enough - Wil wake you from your sleep if it sounds wich is the general idea. - Good price - Useful - So easy to use even my 6 year old sister knows how to use it. Just toss in the batteries, hang from the door handle and turn it on. Not so much cons but it could be a bit stronger built although for the price it has the material is very good. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobert121571 on 03/18/2009

Very sensitive no way some one is going to sneak threw the door with out it going off. Very LOUD. None that I can find. I have put this thing threw some test and every attempt to try and open door with out the alarm sounding couldn't be done. One thing I have become aware of is when trying to turn on it can be tricky to arm it with out setting off the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjallmob on 01/13/2009

-Does exactly what you think it does . -Build quality is good . -Very loud . -Good packaging . -arrived in perfect condition . -Works fine with the SKU 6390 (BTY 280mAh Ni-MH 9V Rechargeable Battery) -It "tweets" when you turn it on . -It is impossible to turn it off without triggering the alarm (just for a second) . My home has two entrances,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections