DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Chipset Heatsinks for PC Memory Chips (8-HSK Set)
  • 5 star 20 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytEb1986 on 12/09/2013

- Cheap - Ok price - A must have for the Raspberry Pi Bought this item again.. Now specialy for Raspberry PI, just needed to to be able to reduce the heat on the machine and it gives quite good results to. No cons at all exept when you place it, you can't remove it cause of the clue. Quite hard to remove the glue to, so be 100% sure that you place it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRub4o on 06/09/2013

Good cooling gadget for multipurpose. Aluminum material give you good thermal reflectivity. You can use it for different type of memory chips (on video card, on ram memory), also you can use it for cooling other chips on main board, electronic device, video cards. It`s easy to install, just stick it. Double Sided thermal tape which is super sticky. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykobi1982 on 04/03/2013

First let me stress that I am very satisfied with price and quality article submission and everything else, I had big problems with the graphics card because its pootpadali the factory parts for cooling have been replaced this to your nerazlikuju who did the original, all in all, I hope next order you;) Perhaps it would not be bad to have at least one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomlet on 03/10/2013

Double Sided thermal tape which is super sticky! Perfect Size for DDR2 / GDDR2/3 memory on graphics's cards I also found there great for all sorts of chips, I Have applied some to all my they could be a little taller id suppose they could be a little taller id suppose Does its job great grab a job lot of these and pop em on your Chips :D Does its job ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUrosTSI on 02/12/2013

Great finish quality. Very good adhesive matter on the bottom. Looks much expensive than it actually is, and looks good on computer components. It prolongues the life of pc components by releasing them from heat inducted material stress. Will help your components and chips to last much longer. Great for overclocking RAM modules. Quality packaging. My ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydotdotdotx on 08/28/2012

Cheap, 3M thermal stickers, plenty for the price. stick and forget, and seem to provide sufficient cooling for small chips. i use these on RAM and they do get very hot! [which is a good sign] none really that matter Perhaps could do with more sizes/thicknesses, would help small projects alot! Imagine this as heatsinks for your tablet [in 1-2mm thick ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKameSense on 08/08/2012

The perfect dimensions for the Raspberry Pi, that's exactly what I was looking for ! The heatsinks seem to be quite hot when the Pi is on, a proof they really work. Great for the price ! The adhesive can be only used once. But it can be replaced by another or thermal paste, so, not really a big con ! If you don't need the adhesive, it can be easily ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycorduroy27 on 07/17/2012

Good quality. Comes with strong adhesive tape. It does the job as for the heat dissipation. Easy to install. Very good price... Can be used in many cases that need cooling. Not only at bus cards... Don't have any... If you don't like the adhesive tape solution, you can use a little glu or silicon in the corners and some Thermal Paste in the center. ... Read more

Cooling the chipsets of my router...
    0 0
  • posted byDravenDarkshade on 01/02/2012

- Fantastic product for the price. - it fits my net book memory modules storage alright could shave the fins a bit smaller if i wanted to. - quite a handy product if you want to disperse heat for smaller memory modules. - simple installation and fit - comes with double sided heat sink tape which is fine. - no cons i can think of for a simple product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybb990 on 11/08/2011

These are small with decent gaps between the ribs (good airflow). They come with preattached double-sided adhesive on the bottom side, so the mounting is super easy. If needed you can use a little alcohol to clean the surface you are mounting them to, to ensure a good adhesion. Adhesive may fail (depends on the surface, use), so you might have to use ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections