DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to 5-Pin Micro USB Male Flat Charging / Data Cable - Black (200cm)
Customer’s impression:
Great value Decent quality good price Nice and long
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAnMi on 01/28/2015

It works! Long and solid as you would expect. However it came rolled up and the micro-USB plug was bent outwards, so there's a fold next to it on the cable now (I ordered two, same with the other one). It looks solid so I don't think it will break, but you never know.

Great product Great product

Impression:Great value,Decent quality good price;

0 0 0

• posted byairb0y44 on 01/13/2015

USB works well with my HTC phone. Charges at a good rate compared to most cords. The USB which connects to your phone does not stay in too firmly, so if this is a concern for you, not the product. however it is a good basic cord.

Impression:Decent quality good price;

0 0 0

• posted bynikolaf7 on 12/24/2014

It is not data cable, i needed that too but nevermind, only useful for charging. its a very long cable and its output is around 560mA when used with my samsung wall charger(original short 1m cable gives 1200mA)....great price too.

Impression:Nice and long;

0 0 1

• posted byaivoggg on 12/03/2014

Pros: Very long cable to use in a place where the plug is not near the device. Cons: I don't know the durability of this item.

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted bycanuckshead on 11/07/2014

Great cable for cellphones, It's nice long and slim. The cable is great on road trips where some one in the back seat needs a charge. Never had any issues with the cable. Great product and it does the job.

Impression:Nice and long;

0 0 0

• posted byRu71an on 03/26/2014

Great cable for charging or connecting to your PC! Compared with cable ich comes complete it more length, it does not get confused because of its flat design. Takes up little space and minimized it easy to carry oboj whether to take the ride. Suitable for all devices (phones, tablets, cameras, it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHelexos on 03/12/2014

Bought 2 different length of this cable. I found them to be really sturdy. The flat design works well with the end connector. Also, it's really inexpensive, so it's an all around great in my opinion. Product got here fast and works great. I did not find any negative points so far. At that price,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinlina on 12/27/2013

Flat cable allows outing where a round cable might not be ideal. Good sturdy sockets/connections. A very long cable if you need that. Great price too. The micro USB plug may be a bit long (but I guess that may help in some devices such as a phone with a bulky case. Turned out to be a bit too long... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeuscorpius on 12/22/2013

Works with my Lumia 900. Many other "charging" cables have failed at this, so this is a major plus. The cable's thin and can fit in tight spaces (I use it in my car and was able to route it along the interior panel gaps). As it is thin, it may break if you fold it too tightly (but that... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJorhighness on 07/08/2013

Workmanship looks fine, all plugs fits snugly and the overall length is long enough for general use. It will obviously work as intended and will last for a few months if you do not abuse it too much or pulling too hard on the cable it self. After some use the cable will come loose from the mould... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections