DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to 5-Pin Micro USB Male Flat Charging / Data Cable - Black (200cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRu71an on 03/26/2014

Great cable for charging or connecting to your PC! Compared with cable ich comes complete it more length, it does not get confused because of its flat design. Takes up little space and minimized it easy to carry oboj whether to take the ride. Suitable for all devices (phones, tablets, cameras, iPods ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHelexos on 03/12/2014

Bought 2 different length of this cable. I found them to be really sturdy. The flat design works well with the end connector. Also, it's really inexpensive, so it's an all around great in my opinion. Product got here fast and works great. I did not find any negative points so far. At that price, why ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinlina on 12/27/2013

Flat cable allows outing where a round cable might not be ideal. Good sturdy sockets/connections. A very long cable if you need that. Great price too. The micro USB plug may be a bit long (but I guess that may help in some devices such as a phone with a bulky case. Turned out to be a bit too long for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeuscorpius on 12/22/2013

Works with my Lumia 900. Many other "charging" cables have failed at this, so this is a major plus. The cable's thin and can fit in tight spaces (I use it in my car and was able to route it along the interior panel gaps). As it is thin, it may break if you fold it too tightly (but that can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJorhighness on 07/08/2013

Workmanship looks fine, all plugs fits snugly and the overall length is long enough for general use. It will obviously work as intended and will last for a few months if you do not abuse it too much or pulling too hard on the cable it self. After some use the cable will come loose from the mould if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymladen.dokmanovic on 06/10/2013

Looks fine and the voltage drop is acceptable for a 2m cable. I have measured as it could be a problem with longer cables. I am using it for powering a Raspberry Pi and it is not complaining. It arrived squeezed a bit too tight, presumably to save some space. As a result, the wire on the bigger connector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPsond on 05/09/2013

This is without a doubt the best charging cable I have owned. Unfortunately I can not compare it to similar ones located on DX however this is comparing it to the default cables that come with devices. The flexibility is perfect and the flat design along with impressive length lets it plug into my power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprovettirodolfo on 11/08/2012

Great quality, got here really in time, and the package seems to be safe. Does not fit in to galaxy note, the plug seems to be a little large, generally it would fit, but I've already had a LG P500, and used a plug like this, and I got falty conection. So I prefered not to force the cable in to my Galaxy ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections