DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to 5-Pin Micro USB Male Flat Charging / Data Cable - Black (200cm)
Customer’s impression:
Great product Great value Good Quality! Perfect Cable Decent quality good price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteh1archon on 07/29/2015

Pros: * very durable. * Very long. * Great price. Cons(?): * After a while it plugs-out of the phone with the slightest of touch. Not sure if it's the cable or my phone. If you just leave it to charge and not moving it around then there's no problems. Other: Despite the possible con above and the... Read more

Impression:Great product,Great value,Good Quality!;

0 0 0

• posted by8527885 on 07/14/2015

Pros: Cheap and long. Cons:The micro USB connector was not well finished. Still ok product works and does it's job.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byKSand1 on 07/09/2015

It's ok, the good is as described. Very long and useful. I use it for charging the phones. The current not so high as with other cables but ok. & Удобный, длинный кабель. Дает не такой высокий ток зарядки, как на других кабелях. По качеству вполне.

Impression:Good Quality!;

0 0 0

• posted bykimputer on 05/15/2015

Pros: long cable, flat cable design Cons: Doesn't work AT ALL. Bought SEVERAL, open them all, tested them all. Immediately, slow charging of 2 different phones was already very obvious. Next was copying files. ALL failed. I was actually trying to test the speed, but after a full failure of ALL it... Read more

Impression:Great idea - poor excecution;

0 0 0

• posted byjaveka on 04/24/2015

Super došlo vše ok

Impression:Good Quality!;

0 0 0

• posted bywashingtonj on 04/24/2015

Pros: Long range, nice looking, very practical to use. It worths the price. Works perfectly for charging and data transfer. Cons: None at all.

0 0 0

• posted bybouzianec on 03/19/2015

Pro's: Cheap Feels like good quality Nice length Con's: Doesn't work with my bad s3 usb port (which needs pressure to charge with some usb cables)

0 0 0

• posted byKajetan on 02/17/2015

But still its cheap

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byAnMi on 01/28/2015

It works! Long and solid as you would expect. However it came rolled up and the micro-USB plug was bent outwards, so there's a fold next to it on the cable now (I ordered two, same with the other one). It looks solid so I don't think it will break, but you never know.

Great product Great product

Impression:Great value,Decent quality good price;

0 0 0

• posted byairb0y44 on 01/13/2015

USB works well with my HTC phone. Charges at a good rate compared to most cords. The USB which connects to your phone does not stay in too firmly, so if this is a concern for you, not the product. however it is a good basic cord.

Impression:Decent quality good price;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere