DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to 5-Pin Micro USB Male Flat Charging / Data Cable - Black (200cm)
Customer’s impression:
Great product Great value Good Quality! Perfect Cable Decent quality good price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykimputer on 05/15/2015

Pros: long cable, flat cable design Cons: Doesn't work AT ALL. Bought SEVERAL, open them all, tested them all. Immediately, slow charging of 2 different phones was already very obvious. Next was copying files. ALL failed. I was actually trying to test the speed, but after a full failure of ALL it... Read more

Impression:Great idea - poor excecution;

0 0 0

• posted byjaveka on 04/24/2015

Super došlo vše ok

Impression:Good Quality!;

0 0 0

• posted bywashingtonj on 04/24/2015

Pros: Long range, nice looking, very practical to use. It worths the price. Works perfectly for charging and data transfer. Cons: None at all.

Impression:Great product,Great value,Good Quality!;

0 0 0

• posted bybouzianec on 03/19/2015

Pro's: Cheap Feels like good quality Nice length Con's: Doesn't work with my bad s3 usb port (which needs pressure to charge with some usb cables)

Impression:Great product,Great value,Good Quality!;

0 0 0

• posted byKajetan on 02/17/2015

But still its cheap

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byAnMi on 01/28/2015

It works! Long and solid as you would expect. However it came rolled up and the micro-USB plug was bent outwards, so there's a fold next to it on the cable now (I ordered two, same with the other one). It looks solid so I don't think it will break, but you never know.

Great product Great product

Impression:Great value,Decent quality good price;

0 0 0

• posted byairb0y44 on 01/13/2015

USB works well with my HTC phone. Charges at a good rate compared to most cords. The USB which connects to your phone does not stay in too firmly, so if this is a concern for you, not the product. however it is a good basic cord.

Impression:Decent quality good price;

0 0 0

• posted bynikolaf7 on 12/24/2014

It is not data cable, i needed that too but nevermind, only useful for charging. its a very long cable and its output is around 560mA when used with my samsung wall charger(original short 1m cable gives 1200mA)....great price too.

Impression:Nice and long;

0 0 1

• posted byaivoggg on 12/03/2014

Pros: Very long cable to use in a place where the plug is not near the device. Cons: I don't know the durability of this item.

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted bycanuckshead on 11/07/2014

Great cable for cellphones, It's nice long and slim. The cable is great on road trips where some one in the back seat needs a charge. Never had any issues with the cable. Great product and it does the job.

Impression:Nice and long;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: