DX » Community » Reviews » USB Male to 5-Pin Micro USB Male Flat Charging / Data Cable - Black (200cm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymladen.dokmanovic on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks fine and the voltage drop is acceptable for a 2m cable. I have measured as it could be a problem with longer cables. I am using it for powering a Raspberry Pi and it is not complaining. Cons:It arrived squeezed a bit too tight, presumably to save some sp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPsond on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is without a doubt the best charging cable I have owned. Unfortunately I can not compare it to similar ones located on DX however this is comparing it to the default cables that come with devices. The flexibility is perfect and the flat design along with impressive... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprovettirodolfo on 11/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great quality, got here really in time, and the package seems to be safe. Cons:Does not fit in to galaxy note, the plug seems to be a little large, generally it would fit, but I've already had a LG P500, and used a plug like this, and I got falty conection. So I prefered... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections