DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to USB Female OTG Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3 / i9300 - Black (8cm)
  • 5 star 31 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycapria on 06/12/2014

The use is marvelous. You insert this in the smartphone and it starts automatically. I've proved a lot of dispositives, even mouses,and all works very very well. It is very small and you can travel with it if you need it. No cons at all. Product Five stars It's perfect in the Samsung Galaxy S3. I've not proved in other smartphones. I think that oit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavidSilva15 on 04/24/2014

Works flawlessy on my galaxy S3, xperia s ! Just plug and play. Worked with pendrives mouse and a card reader, as far as I've tested The micro USB connector isn't a perfect fit... there is a bit of friction as you force it in. It has a good quality. You just have to use it carefully (as any other cable) if you want it for a long lasting life. Works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelzurdo87 on 08/27/2013

Works flawlessy on my galaxy S3, xperia s ! Just plug and play. Worked with pendrives mouse and a card reader, as far as I've tested. The micro USB connector isn't a perfect fit... there is a bit of friction as you force it in. Looking for an OTG Cable, this is the one! It has a good quality. You just have to use it carefully (as any other cable) if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byranaur2 on 08/08/2013

Works flawlessy on my galaxy S3 and my Galaxy Note 8! Just plug and play. Worked with pendrives mouse and a card reader, as far as I've tested. Haven´t worked in a Nexus 4 from a friend. I've not tested exhaustively, but it may be not that easy. The cable is small, so it may slip in your bag and you can loose it easly. I would like to have it in ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydjomla43 on 07/23/2013

very useful gadget for phones without micro SD cards,easy to use and easy to carry around ether in bag or pocket. It come in handy when I want to store some data to usb but i dont have PC near. Ports could be a little better build. Micro usb port is little harder to plug in,but no fuss. Ports could be a little better build. Micro usb port is little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantiheroic on 06/13/2013

A short good working OTG Cable, so far I used several usb thumb drives of kingston, sandisk and other brands, as cardreader with different brand of SD cards and my S3 always saw the usb or card. I've ordered 2 (one for my phone and one for my girls), and for this money u won't find anything better! The usb cable is short and does vary in length, so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucascvasc on 06/05/2013

Nice, cheap, working. Not much more to be said about this things. Will work as OTG for all your needs, and it is your device that will define what ever works with it. Price looks a bit expensive now, was better for 1.56. It would serve me better with a shorter length. Not more to be said! USB OTG means USB on the go. Your device will define what sort ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilal85 on 05/21/2013

very cheap cable, around here i would have payed 10 times what i payed DX, so the price is very good, as for the cable itself.. it is built very well, the connectors on the ends are professional! i just love it! there is nothing bad i can think of for this item! it's exactly what you see on DX. a five star product. if u want to connect a usb flash drive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypilothaz on 05/17/2013

- Quick to use with phone - Plug into phone, pop in USB key - None Great to use with my phone Make sure the format is correct with your phone to access it as well. I know that for mine I need to have it within a FAT32 format from what I remember (Have not used this in a while). I have used this multiple times when wanting extra storage for media. Transfer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylimby on 05/15/2013

With this device, now your Note2 can read your USB flash drive! You can easily transfer files from your note2 and your usb easily! Just plug this to your Note2's miniusb port then plug in your usb on the other and file explorer on your phone will automatically come up. Very very useful because you wont need your laptop or your pc for you to transfer ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections