Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysivamo on 04/03/2014

Easy to use, and it holds fast to the arm. I could run on tread mill and enjoy music. It has a small pocket to keep your key safe. Excellent thinking. I am fully satisfied with this product and recommend you to buy. Little difficult to use S3 buttons It coud have been better if it had a better design ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byedsipaso on 12/07/2013

It is a very good product, I was very satsfeito in fact the product has met my expectations, I am very happy to have purchased it, the site of dx is to be congratulated for the service and highly recommend this product. I thought the finish very well done and I think it is quite tough, apparently is,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySaMarium on 01/07/2013

It is made from good quality of material. It is really soft and there is no need being affraid that your smart phone will be scratched on get some kind of damage. It's easy using the smart phone while being it in the armband. Suits any size of arms because the fitting belt is demisized. No cons yet found ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZeitgeist70 on 12/07/2012

- Slim profile - Stylish design - Reflective tape is on a path - High quality manufacturing - High quality materials - Insufficient length of wrist band - Non-expanding strap - No zipper main compartment - Moving hands ride up the main compartment cover up For bodybuilding I picked up a bag for your ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections