Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjannesuu on 02/07/2014

Good sound quality through the 3.5 mm port Good video quality through the HDMI port Much cheaper than the other products available So light weight that it doesn't stay on the table I have a Chromecast and I wanted to connect it to my monitor with no speakers. This seemed like the perfect product and for really cheap. The product works just as described ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblastowop on 12/26/2013

Small. Simple. Nice. Plug and play, as they say in the description. Good quality in both video and audio output. It is powered with a supplied USB cable, you do not need a wall socket, simply connect to a USB port on any device. It is the perfect solution for dividing the video signal into two signals, one for video and one for audio. Nothing to say ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanvaz95 on 08/19/2013

- HD video and good quality audio output - No power needed (for basic use) - Small size - plug and play - good design - No power adapter included (only usb cable) Perfect to use your videogame console, smartphone, camera or any device with HDMI output with DVI displays or projectors (no audio capable) and external speakers, home theater or headphones.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluneart on 08/01/2013

price used with an HDMI switcher, sends white noise on the audio line when plugged in. this kind of device is one of the simplest for the user: plug hdmi in, hdmi out and audio out and that's it. However as the device has to decode the signal, extract audio, then recode the video to the hdmi format it's usually expensive. However this one is simple,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections