Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymlabbe72 on 03/11/2018

Impression:good;

Pros: Good to extract audio from HDMI. Easy to install. Cons: Does not work with all devices. Probably because of HDCP.

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9704133 on 02/08/2016

Impression:very happy with it;

Very good itum i use this thing with a chromecast and i am very happy with it i recommend it the only problem i got is that there is a bit delay once i open the channel on the tv

Works great with chromecast Works great with chromecast

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymartendriesser on 02/01/2016

Device takes the audio from HDMI signal. I use the Chromecast but didn't want to have my TV on when listening Spotify. Now I redirect the audio to the speakers and don't use TV. PRO; doesn't need power. CON; there is a useless cable delivered with it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9943935 on 12/16/2015

Impression:excellent;

Hooked up to Wii U console so that I could pull audio from HDMI to play over my external speakers (My computer monitor doesn't have audio output). Works great so far. Video quality not affected as far as I can tell, looks and sounds great! Was also able to test this with a TV in the house and the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydontneedany on 03/21/2015

Just purchased a wii u in jan '15 however was dissapointed that it did not have optical out or any sort of stereo sound output. I use a projector, so HDMI audio doesn't really work with my amplifier and speakers. Not 5.1 sound, but stereo comes out of this nicely. Simply placed the device inline... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySilvioFreire on 03/05/2015

Impression:good,That's simple and nice;

simple, good and easy to install

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJaapwho on 11/22/2014

Pros: it looks a bit of a cheapish product, but it really works. No hassle. We connect the mediaplayer with our beamer (hdmi, but no sound) and send the outcoming audiosignal to a separate audio unit. It does what we needed it to do, and it has worked for us inside and outside the home (we use in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHiroshimaikeru on 11/19/2014

I use this to hook up a notebook to a projector and some PC speakers. Audio and video synch perfectly, it does exactly what I wanted it to. No issues at all.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byvoorhetweb on 11/19/2014

Impression:excellent;

I have a chromecast which I always use to play my music through the television / stereo amplifier. Disadvantage was that I always had to swich on the television together with the amplifier. I read some solved this with an HDMI-VGA converter also giving audio output. I did not like this solution I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynankinjulio on 11/09/2014

Works ok, I've used to connect an audio setup that has no hdmi input and a projector without audio output. This way I could separate analog audio for the amplifier, and the hdmi image for the projector.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere