DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4" LCD Portable Game Console w/ Speaker - Green + White (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuidje on 03/23/2013

- Has Mario, Contra, Bomberman, Tetris, Galaga, Arkanoid and a lot of others extremely fun NES games; - The overall aspect of the device is quite good, look pretty sturdy; - TV out works pretty good. ______________________________________ - Consumes a hell lot of battery; - The way that buttons A &... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHidekiUK on 02/20/2013

Very clear screen although the resolution is a little larger than the NES so some doubling is visible if you look carefully, very sharp TV out with good colour reproduction even on composite! Very nice selection of games, some of my favorites included: Galaga, Galaxians, Gradius, 1942, Super Mario (1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaReCoiN on 02/18/2013

The quality of buttons is good, the audio is quite perfect (see cons), but the quality and power of the speaker is good. The console have only classic games and the control have no lag. One of the console's sound channels makes a very annoying noise. This unit have a little detail, the screen gets pressure ... Read more

Console working :D Inner contents on the box Console packaging

0 0 1

• posted byMiztluren on 02/07/2013

This is a very nice little nesclone for the money it Costs, and there is a nice selection of games on it. Even an "Angry birds"-clone =) The buttons are responsive for the most part and the screen is great. The sound isn't really up to pair with what you´d hope, but it´s fine if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaltusnet on 02/05/2013

It has 89 old Nintendo games, including Mario Bros and Angry Birds. Very nice design. You can play the games perfectly in the screen. Moreover it is very easy to use and to connect with TV, it includes the cable required for it. Plastic seems that may break easily. Controls the same. I have just started ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspektrs on 01/27/2013

This little device basically contains all of my childhood. A wide selection of games - super mario, contra, motocross etc. Angry Birds was kinda funny in 8 bit version. Really satisfied with the huge collection of games. The device itself is very light and easy to use for children. A huge pro is the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVincent01 on 01/08/2013

This game is a quite good gift for chileds (8-12y) The almost 100 games give more freetime for us while the kids are playing. :D:D The packaging looking nice. Not a simple plastic someting, is a cute folding box. Some wrapping paper and ideal present. English menu available, and understandable. Use good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydboris1 on 01/03/2013

Light and very easy to use game console. For my son I was looking for durable and not too complex product. A big set of games without need to be fluent English reader with no complex menus. Something not expensive. This is exactly the product. There are 89 games, at least 20-30 seems interesting for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byekremden on 01/01/2013

i buy this for my 3 years old girl. but when i begin to use it. I see that this game console is suitable for older children. the buttons seems nice and when i click, feeling is nice. built quality is good. you can make volume up and down by turning volume on right side. you can connect it to TV easily.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjela2 on 11/02/2012

This is one cool little handheld video game. Not bad for the price, has some good games such as F1, Super Mario Bros, Contra, Angry Birds, Spartan, Tetris, Aladdin 3, Legend of kage, 90 tank, Galaga, Bomber Man, Ninjia 2, Pinball, Front Line, Donkey Kong 1, Donkey Kong 2, Donkey Kong 3, Popeye, Pacman,... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections