DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Wristwatch Repair Toolkit (16-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalphaq on 06/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:comes with pretty much all the tools required for removing the back cover for watches and even strap adjustments. they are simple to use. Cons:the small screwdrivers build quality is questionable. I had tried to remove one of the screws from one of my watches... Read more

0 0
  • posted byttravesa on 01/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good set of wristwatch tools. All needed tools to open your watches, change batteries, adjust the watch band, clear them, etc. Cons:The case opening tool only has 2 pins and it is not enough for some watches. A http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.15502 i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylepreshaun on 01/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very usefull and has the majority of stuff you would need to keep and maintain your watches. Very good stuff for the price. The cost is less than what you would be charged for changing batteries in a watch store . Cons:The tools are not made with a very good quali... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjay2me on 09/13/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. 16 piece set as seen in pictures 2. good for changing links/wrist band sizes as required 3. very easy to lengthen or shorten your bands 4. all the tools you need to do basic tasks such as change a batter 5. hammer feels good 6. grey block is used to put pins in with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrbadger on 08/16/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Has a bunch of tools, and it is pretty cheap. Good for doing easy tasks with your watches. Cons:The pin pusher (blue plastic thing in photos) has pin inserts in the photo, but there were none in my set. However I can't see that it would actually work anyway, it doesn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStitch81 on 02/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has most of the basic tools you need when you are working on a watch. (useful to change a strap, a battery, or making basic operations). For example, in my country you have to pay 2-3$ every time you have to change a battery, and another 2-3 when changing a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrBill on 02/26/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has all of the tools you may need to work on your watch. The price certainly is very good for a relatively complete kit. Cons:It is definitely not of professional quality. The steel used in the construction of the tweezers and screwdrivers are much too soft for exten... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKiltox on 01/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You'd pay what this kit costs to change 1 battery at a jewellers. Extremely useful - the kind of thing you'll always wish you had. Cons:Not the best quality tools but at the price I dont expect so - maybe wouldnt last that long if you were using these a lot. 5... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAXLMAN on 10/16/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well, this is a good product, with it you will be able to make the most common maintenance operations for clocks, as changing the chain, the batteries, and if you dare, to change also the sphere Complete kit, for making shorter the chanins, and also to increase lengh of... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections