DX » Community » Reviews » E8-HD 8" Capacitive Touch Screen Android 4.0 Dual Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Camera / Wi-Fi - Dark Grey
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhaza on 04/01/2013

Good plastic back wich helps with WiFi connection Great screen very good WiFi and great on the internet Fast loading of pictures and other apps, good sound from 2 speaker at the rear, good to see a SD slot to expand memory over all good performance for the price A little heavy even though the back is plastic, battery life poor, Australian charger Could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycherrypick on 01/21/2013

Pretty good display, very nice video playback quality, impressive HDMI output quality. Media player can handle virtually any video format including 1080 .mkv Backpanel is nice and comfortable but its surface attracts fingerprints like a magnet and it's not that easy to wipe it clean. The device can't be charged via USB and there's no car charger supplied ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydado0111 on 01/10/2013

Great product for a reasonable price. Nicely designed; perfect screen It seems that mic is not so good so I have to use headphones (or keep it close to mouth while speaking during Skype call); tablet is delivered with chinese language instaled but this is not a problem since you can find how to deal with it (search youtube for video tutorial about it)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandighan on 11/01/2012

Good finish, good quality, resistant material, easy to use, easy to set up, performant capacitive. Many programs installed (Google Play included). On The Go cable included. Back with soft material. Back may scratches easily. Exact description of the product, no bad surprise. I think it was designed for horizontal use mainly. I am very satisfied with ... Read more

4 1
  • posted byvdaniel on 10/26/2012

Powerful processor, nice graphics, Android 4.x, a great and useful option, the OTG cable. This allows to connect some USB external devices like keyboards, storage, etc.. It's a great option for me! Main cons consists in the apperance, it' looks cheap, as cheap as a $50cent hamburger. The rear panel looks like a big black jelly bean. Micro HDMI and SD ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections