DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Glossy Screen Protector Guard for 7" Tablet PC - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
very good easy to apply
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydukey12001 on 09/20/2014

easy to put on and keeps tablet clean and scratch free. no cons no cons no cons no cons no cons no cons no consssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Read more

Impression:very good easy to apply;

0 0 0

• posted bygadman on 06/16/2014

It gets the job done. Protects the screen like it's supposed to. Fits on all 7" tablets that i could find around me. Great price for such a product. It doesn't come with a cleaning cloth, so find one from somewhere else and clean the display thoroughly before applying the protector, so there aren'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreformer on 01/05/2014

this is a good screen saver and that is why I bought it to save my tablet from scratching and the face from damage there no cons except that the bubbles take a bit of smoothing out but with practice it works I recommend these to all users of tablets and it keeps the unit in good shape and is well worth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysthiyaga on 01/03/2014

Easy to apply. Looks so clean that my son thought that there is no screen guard on the tablet. Sticks so clean and neat. Bubbles were easy to remove. Good quality product. Nothing specific. Shipping may be given some attention as the package was slightly bent when received. But had no impact after sticking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsikosts20 on 12/08/2013

The protector is a non adhesive film (so apparently no residue on removal), but still works by 'sticking' to your screen (similar way that cling film would for example). Fit is very close - especially on the sides, so important to fit exactly if you want to avoid the film lifting over the edges. It fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytmarcinelli on 11/24/2013

Very cheap and easy to apply. Doesn't reduce touch sensitivity from the screen. Cheap compared to other ones that do the same thing. The screen protector is a non adhesive film. It''s not recommended for seven inches tablets since the overall size of the protector is only seven inches when on tablets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydag64 on 11/13/2013

Es un muy buen producto para el precio que se ofrece. La presentacion es adecuada, lo mismo que el embalaje, cumple la función de proteger la pantalla del dispositivo en forma eficiente. Probablemente, como con todo sistema autoadhesivo que permita la transmisión de cargas electrostaticas, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynightlover89 on 11/12/2013

Protects the screen from scratches. Cheap compared to other ones that do the same job. Nice fit, other than the small square (seen on the pictures). none - works perfectly. only possible con is the lack of instant gratification. however, this is offset by saving 90% off of retail. Excellent product and ... Read more

Universal Glossy Screen Universal Glossy Screen

0 0 0

• posted bymonioscar on 11/11/2013

Perfectly fulfills the function for which it is designed. The package came very well packaged, has good transparency and the protector is good quality, It fits too just on the wide side. You can spare a little on the narrow direction but you don't have a milimeter to spare on the wide side, so inevitably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfkaroubalis on 11/08/2013

Good quality. Really protects the screen of your 7 inch tablet. The price is very good. Since its a non adhesive film, it leaves no residue on removal but applies really well. Also it has good anti glare capability. Found none. You have just to be a little careful when applying it to the tablet. I would ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections