DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Inner Case Bag for 8"/9" Asus Eee UMPC Laptops
  • 5 star 48 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjorgelucas on 12/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Practical, lightweight, easy to use, beautiful, good price. (português)Pratica, leve, fácil de usar, bonita, bom preço. Cons:I was wrong to think that buying a little bigger would be better, buy exactly the size you need, the cover is perfect, neither too... Read more

unbox case 8 unbox case 8 good finish  case 8
    0 0
  • posted byBruss31 on 09/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:El producto cumple con mis expectativas y sirve de buena forma para utilizarlo con mi tablet de 7" Si bien el envio fue algo lento, siempre se agradece un envio de acuerdo a lo solicitado y con bajo costo de aduanas como este, que creo que no hay igual. Ya que no p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a really good protector bag, and I have used it for storage of not only my tablet pc, but also of my gaming system accessories, like the gaming system controllers and the gaming system head sets. Cons:The only con that I have found with this particular... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a really quality item, and I keep my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch tablet in this neoprene case, and it holds it perfectly. This is a great case, and has been really handy for me. Cons:The only con that comes to mind is that some people may not like t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybobby13010 on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great protective inner case bag for 8"/9" tablet,i bought this one and i am very happy of it. It protect my little tablet,it's very good for transport your tablet and protect it. Do really well the job,if you need one so buy it. The price is really n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagellaan on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- i fit good with my asus laptop eee -Very good price and can protect you nice laptop for a few dollar. -Fast shipping ( 20 days) Belgium -Light weight. -Very easy to use - can use for dust protection Cons:-mayb there can be a second compartiment, for mouse or adapter o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLixas on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfectly fit for Fujitsu-Siemens p1610 Lifebook. I guess any 9" laptop will be just right. Protect expensive electronic from scratches while transporting. The fabric itself is water resistant- so this bag is good protection against moisture for your lapt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrarito on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good neoprene material, it closes the tablet perfetly, in fact it is a litthe bigget that the tablet itself, but I kenw that when I bought it so it leaves place for the headphones ;) Cons:Nothing really, it is just perfect, good price and nice quality OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiobary on 10/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Been looking for a case for my asus netbook and decided to buy this product as it difficult to find products for my old netbook. I was very happy to find it fits very well. I am truly really satisfied. Cons:It have a strong smell of paint. Been using for few months and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLostDude on 10/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It totaly protects the tablet, using this you will protect the tablet from get scratches when it is in your baggage or backpack. Cons:It comes with a very annoying and strong smell, i had to let it by the sun for three days so the smell could be weaker. OtherTho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections