DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Inner Case Bag for 8"/9" Asus Eee UMPC Laptops
Customer’s impression:
Adecuado
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydidiazb on 10/08/2014

Pros: Buen precio, material suave Cons: Costura para unir no es de lo mejor (ver fotos), no creo que dure mucho tiempo Read more

Bajo costo Bajo costo Bajo costo Bajo costo Bajo costo

Impression:Adecuado;

0 0 0

• posted byjorgelucas on 12/01/2013

Practical, lightweight, easy to use, beautiful, good price. (português)Pratica, leve, fácil de usar, bonita, bom preço. I was wrong to think that buying a little bigger would be better, buy exactly the size you need, the cover is perfect, neither too large nor too tight, then I ended up ... Read more

case 8 good finish unbox case 8 unbox case 8

0 0 0

• posted byBruss31 on 09/01/2013

El producto cumple con mis expectativas y sirve de buena forma para utilizarlo con mi tablet de 7" Si bien el envio fue algo lento, siempre se agradece un envio de acuerdo a lo solicitado y con bajo costo de aduanas como este, que creo que no hay igual. Ya que no pague mas del US$1,7 solicitado ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

This is a really good protector bag, and I have used it for storage of not only my tablet pc, but also of my gaming system accessories, like the gaming system controllers and the gaming system head sets. The only con that I have found with this particular item, is that when you first receive it in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

This is a really quality item, and I keep my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch tablet in this neoprene case, and it holds it perfectly. This is a great case, and has been really handy for me. The only con that comes to mind is that some people may not like the neoprene smell. This is a useful and handy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybobby13010 on 05/01/2013

Great protective inner case bag for 8"/9" tablet,i bought this one and i am very happy of it. It protect my little tablet,it's very good for transport your tablet and protect it. Do really well the job,if you need one so buy it. The price is really not expensive in my country i will pay X3 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMagellaan on 01/16/2013

- i fit good with my asus laptop eee -Very good price and can protect you nice laptop for a few dollar. -Fast shipping ( 20 days) Belgium -Light weight. -Very easy to use - can use for dust protection -mayb there can be a second compartiment, for mouse or adapter or both. Good price quality, soft and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLixas on 01/02/2013

Perfectly fit for Fujitsu-Siemens p1610 Lifebook. I guess any 9" laptop will be just right. Protect expensive electronic from scratches while transporting. The fabric itself is water resistant- so this bag is good protection against moisture for your laptop/tablet. If you are more into classics-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrarito on 12/19/2012

good neoprene material, it closes the tablet perfetly, in fact it is a litthe bigget that the tablet itself, but I kenw that when I bought it so it leaves place for the headphones ;) Nothing really, it is just perfect, good price and nice quality Similar (same material) covers worth few times more, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRiobary on 10/09/2012

Been looking for a case for my asus netbook and decided to buy this product as it difficult to find products for my old netbook. I was very happy to find it fits very well. I am truly really satisfied. It have a strong smell of paint. Been using for few months and still have that smell. Also since the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections