DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Inner Case Bag for 8"/9" Asus Eee UMPC Laptops
  • 5 star 42 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjorgelucas on 12/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Practical, lightweight, easy to use, beautiful, good price. (português)Pratica, leve, fácil de usar, bonita, bom preço.Cons:I was wrong to think that buying a little bigger would be better, buy exactly the size you need, the cover is perfect, neither too l... Read more

unbox case 8 unbox case 8 good finish  case 8
    0 0
  • posted bybobby13010 on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great protective inner case bag for 8"/9" tablet,i bought this one and i am very happy of it. It protect my little tablet,it's very good for transport your tablet and protect it. Do really well the job,if you need one so buy it. The price is really no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagellaan on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- i fit good with my asus laptop eee -Very good price and can protect you nice laptop for a few dollar. -Fast shipping ( 20 days) Belgium -Light weight. -Very easy to use - can use for dust protectionCons:-mayb there can be a second compartiment, for mouse or adapter or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLixas on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Perfectly fit for Fujitsu-Siemens p1610 Lifebook. I guess any 9" laptop will be just right. Protect expensive electronic from scratches while transporting. The fabric itself is water resistant- so this bag is good protection against moisture for your lapto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrarito on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:good neoprene material, it closes the tablet perfetly, in fact it is a litthe bigget that the tablet itself, but I kenw that when I bought it so it leaves place for the headphones ;)Cons:Nothing really, it is just perfect, good price and nice qualityOtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiobary on 10/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Been looking for a case for my asus netbook and decided to buy this product as it difficult to find products for my old netbook. I was very happy to find it fits very well. I am truly really satisfied.Cons:It have a strong smell of paint. Been using for few months and st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLostDude on 10/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It totaly protects the tablet, using this you will protect the tablet from get scratches when it is in your baggage or backpack.Cons:It comes with a very annoying and strong smell, i had to let it by the sun for three days so the smell could be weaker.OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byestebanav on 08/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Good Material and it was really what I expected. I am using it to protect my college books from scratches in my backpack.Cons:Bad odour at first weeks, I leaved it two day at open air and the smell was gone.OtherThoughts:May be the delivery it took time, like 2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalinepms on 06/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:I had been looking for a case for my Sony S1 tablet and decided to take a chance on this product. I was very glad to find it fits very well. It's still a tinsy bit large, but considering how hard it is to find products for my tablet, I was really satisfied.Cons:The smell i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymegachebu on 03/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-fits my acer iconia a500 -material is thick -stretches -looks very attractive -build quality is great -price is very low for the given qualityCons:It gets dirty very quickly. But just brush it and it's like new again.OtherThoughts:Bottomline:Bought this one for my acer... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections