DX » Community » Reviews » USB Car Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter / Charger - White (12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystojanbn on 05/21/2014

It's so small, it almost fits whole in cigarette lighter hole in my car. You can't even see it. It is well made, and worked fine for more then a year. Absolute necessity in car. Nothing special. Because it is so small, I have lost it a few times. Right now I can't find it anymore, so I have to buy it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatherinedally on 04/10/2014

I have owned this for over a year and use it all the time to charge my phone in the car. Its a cheap useful cigarette lighter charger that lets you charge anything with usb. I have had no issues over the last year of use and ownership and I use it daily. Makes life easy when travelling a lot and having ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymwestza on 03/15/2014

This is a very good quality USB car charger. Works the way it should and for the price I cannot complain. I want to charge my smartphone on the go because there is nothing as bad as sitting on the road with no phone or gps. Build quality is good and its small enough to keep it permanently in my car. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypdrozdek on 02/24/2014

This is what I was looking for. For the price and build quality is solid. You can't go wrong when you make this purchase. I was able took keep it in my ashtray and close the lid when not in use. The light stays on when nothing is plugged in. Not sure how much power the red led is using. Just in case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysam1991 on 02/22/2014

Definetly the price and the ease to use. Now you can charge allmost everything in your car without buying expensive adaptors for each device. Nothing i can think of. In a electric shop you pay 10x this price, for the very same device but "branded". Or you can buy an adapter for each device,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluizmontero on 02/20/2014

Very small and well made adaptor. Suited for all car wich have 12V outlets. The part has a led so it´s easy to see it is turned on or off Up to now, there is no cons. I don´t know if it will last long and I don´t know if the piece has a fuse. Very small and well made adaptor. Suited for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspiralciric on 12/16/2013

It does what it is supposed to, for a really silly price. The voltage seams to be stable enough for charging my large phone. It does not overheat which can mean that it does not use IC 7805 but probably pwm for reducing from 12V to 5V. Once inserted it is a bit hard to get it out. Quality of the plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byendreottem on 10/28/2013

I've used it for charging cell phones and both a Contour Roam 2 and a GoPro Hero 3 in my car, and it works perfectly. It's definitely much cheaper than buying original USB chargers. No cons If I forget to disconnect my GoPro before I turn off the engine, the GoPro usually hangs up. I don't really think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygolanido on 09/14/2013

the charger i bougt is very easy to use just plug and play. the charger has a useful led indicator that indicates when the charger is connected to 12V outlet compared to other chargers it is very small and fits in any pocket. looks cheap, the spring for the inner pin is not very good -> you need to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadityabhelke on 08/19/2013

Micro usb charger for automotive use. Does not heat up after long use. Works just fine for smaller mobile phones and smart phones. The LED light is a good feature, and is pretty bright, so a good visual indicator that the charger is on. Does not power larger mobile phones like the Samsung Note2. The ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections