DX » Community » Reviews » USB Car Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter / Charger - White (12V)
Customer’s impression:
Useful pequeño great for the price Dobre ok-ish
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychicosanchez on 09/09/2015

Es bastante pequeño y funcional encaja perfecto en la toma de 12v de mi coche

Pequeño y funcional

0 0 0

• posted byrickblok on 08/04/2015

Charges properly when the car is stationary. Does not seat well in the socket and looses connection easily. Build quality is good though.

0 0 0

• posted byVincentFou on 06/02/2015

chargeur compact, construction semble Ok. Je n'ai pas testé l'ampérage, mais il tient la charge avec un gps.

0 0 0

• posted byBulo on 06/01/2015

Pros: It works as it is advertised. I always let it in my car, and find easy to have it available Cons: none

Impression:Useful,great for the price;

0 0 0

• posted byHenri176 on 01/19/2015

dobra cena lahka pouzitie dobre indykacne cervene svetielko ktore sveti pri zapnuti .mozem odporucit

0 0 0

• posted bymnmedeiros on 01/05/2015

It was able to charge my iphone 3gs and all other devices i tried so far in my car. Finishing is ok and still works with no sign of wear or rust after one year As a con it charges the devices very slowly and tipicaly yhe device being charged produces a fair amount of heat in the process, I do not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavix16 on 11/28/2014

PROS: Very cheap, and it does actually work as adverstised. I use it in the car with iPhones, Xiaomi and BQ and all work fine. I had another one for like two years now, and it is still working! Very very happy with the purchase. It took like 3 months to arrive, but only because the first delivery... Read more

Impression:Cheap reliable amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byNapaGarhu on 11/10/2014

Works great. I use it to charge my Moto G and my mp3 player and it does the job. Very good price. Small size is also a good thing. Pros: Cheap, works as it should, small size Cons: Haven't found one

Impression:great for the price;

0 0 0

• posted bystojanbn on 05/21/2014

It's so small, it almost fits whole in cigarette lighter hole in my car. You can't even see it. It is well made, and worked fine for more then a year. Absolute necessity in car. Nothing special. Because it is so small, I have lost it a few times. Right now I can't find it anymore, so I have to it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatherinedally on 04/10/2014

I have owned this for over a year and use it all the time to charge my phone in the car. Its a cheap useful cigarette lighter charger that lets you charge anything with usb. I have had no issues over the last year of use and ownership and I use it daily. Makes life easy when travelling a lot and... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere