DX » Community » Reviews » USB Car Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter / Charger - White (12V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by catherinedally on 04/10/2014

Pros: I have owned this for over a year and use it all the time to charge my phone in the car. Its a cheap useful cigarette lighter charger that lets you charge anything with usb. Cons: I have had no issues over the last year of use and ownership and I use it daily. Makes life easy when travelling a lot and having no access to mains power. Othe... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by pdrozdek on 02/24/2014

Pros: This is what I was looking for. For the price and build quality is solid. You can't go wrong when you make this purchase. I was able took keep it in my ashtray and close the lid when not in use. Cons: The light stays on when nothing is plugged in. Not sure how much power the red led is using. Just in case I put the lighter back in the soc... Read more

0 0
  • posted by golanido on 09/14/2013

Pros: the charger i bougt is very easy to use just plug and play. the charger has a useful led indicator that indicates when the charger is connected to 12V outlet compared to other chargers it is very small and fits in any pocket. Cons: looks cheap, the spring for the inner pin is not very good -> you need to play with it a bit to make it w... Read more

0 0
  • posted by adityabhelke on 08/19/2013

Pros: Micro usb charger for automotive use. Does not heat up after long use. Works just fine for smaller mobile phones and smart phones. The LED light is a good feature, and is pretty bright, so a good visual indicator that the charger is on. Cons: Does not power larger mobile phones like the Samsung Note2. The note 2 failed to charge. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Laws928 on 07/24/2013

Pros: The product has a sleek look. It does not extend beyond the panel surrounding the power outlet. The white color alers me and prevents me from forgetting the adapter in rental cars. It stays in the power outlet and does not suddenly pop out like other adaptors tend to do. Cons: The charging current is limited to 1000mA. 1500 mA is preferra... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Joflixen on 06/21/2013

Pros: Excellent Device - adequate filtering and stable voltage drop. Under load these units performed very well. Great performance in handling 12 - 5v conversion Cons: Case harder to get apart than expected - the Dremel fixed that. OtherThoughts: I purchased these puppies with intent to disassemble them for a project. Two electro caps, coil and... Read more

0 0
  • posted by peshi001 on 05/26/2013

Pros: it is easy to use, fits ok, red light indicates the power supply. it is ok to use it in car. if you use it for phone charging, it is fine when you dont utilize the phone. if you do, it takes pretty long time to recharge, if so. Cons: im not sure about the realy power supply. the phone stayed at the same battery level while the navigation... Read more

0 0
  • posted by zauber_Lars on 03/20/2013

Pros: The 12V Powersupply is very sheep and works. It fit perfectly in the cigaret lighter. The manufacturing quality is looks really good. The LED show you when the Adapter loose connection. So you can handle the Problem. Cons: Sometimes the Adapter loose connection. I don´t know how it depends on. But when it´s correctly plugged in... Read more

0 0
  • posted by HuKoKuH on 02/22/2013

Pros: A very good product, handy, easy to use and important of all - cheap! I really liked the product, and I will buy more of thema and reccomend them to my friends. Product very good, maybe a little simpler, more could be enhanced, but works perfectly load cell and gps. Cons: Plastic simple, but think it will not have problem, very cheap prod... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rino085 on 02/02/2013

Pros: A very good product, handy, easy to use and important of all - cheap! I really liked the product, and I will buy more of thema and reccomend them to my friends. Cons: Production quality could be better - but works perfectly loading cell phones and other car gadgets. It is a simple thing, no serious cons. OtherThoughts: It charges devices... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections