DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 120-Color Cosmetic Makeup Eye Shadow Palette - Cold + Warm Color Series
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThaty1991 on 06/17/2013

is a great array of color palettes, I loved the colors that came when I chose this color palette I already knew it would come and I loved them when they arrived and pigmentation are also great. just come all wrapped so there was not anything in the transport came with two shadows quabradas but has to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byxavaska on 12/28/2012

A lot of colors, all ordered according to the color set, going from light to dark according the shade. None of the colors came broken, all were perfect. They were wrapped in plastic to avoid spills and breaks. Price was fair for a set with this many colors. Also, the colors are all opaque, no glitter.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byelisaseeling on 12/04/2012

Great quality whith low price, in Brazil a similar product cost twice the price. The set was very well protected from impact, arrived in perfect condition, no broken shadow. It has a plastic sheet to protect the palette. So many blue shades, it would be better if there were more shades of gray/silver.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections