Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobert7 on 06/22/2014

Great product! compact and physcally solid. The metal case is strong and easily survives a long use on a keychain Bought two (one in 2012, one in 2013) the first one had a sudden death after 4 months, on the other one (still alive) the card sticks outside a bit none ordered it twice(one in 2012, one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDenkel on 06/01/2014

It is really small, you can wear it wherever you want. And is Plug & Play, you do not have to make any configuration in your computer in order to make it run. Not all the computers have SD reader, and most of the MicroSD come with an SD adapter. The USB is fully compatible with any computer. It is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclcoelho on 07/01/2013

. It's strong, beautifull and fast. . It's a good device do save into the wallet with a sd card. . I used a 8GB sd card and works fine. . I used it both in Linux and Windows and worked fine. . USB connector have a very good quality. . Cheap It's hard to put sd card into it. I used an old sd card to test ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byHgshgs on 03/25/2013

Good TF reader, I was planning to use it for hacking into a compact card reader for my Nexus 7, but the USB connector of this is a little bit different than the pictures and I couldn´t solder on them, the USB connector was too short. The ones I received where golden, not silver as the pictures None,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byheinriger on 03/11/2013

Like in the description written it's a tf card reader and it does it's job perfectly. Another plus is it's portability you can hang it on your keychain so you have it always with you. The price is awsome, i think in a regular store i would have to pay at least 10 $. There are none... It works as described ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeebrah on 03/03/2013

Cheap. At that price, I could not resist. Small and Light. This is the smallest USB Micro-SD card reader I have ever owned, easy to carry around with you but this also means it is easy to loose so beware and use that string to tie it to something else, say keys? Delicate. If you jam the Micro-SD card ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycsabee75 on 02/18/2013

Low price. This USB SDHC-reader will fit easily on your keyring. Identified by all modern OS with no need for drivers. It has a good gold color to see it in bags and tables. It cames protected in a blister. usb plug contacts should be better, you can see the connect-through holes on them, which isn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhadriellimah on 02/04/2013

Really good Product,build of alluminium, i guess, very small, i think it's the smaller in the store, and very good price. Fited well with my usb ports of my computer, tvs. Worked with my Philips Tv and Samsung Smart TV. Did not worked with my otg cable. My Motorola Xoom 2 did not recognize the external ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeutiarroba on 11/29/2012

Low price. A bit more strong than others I had try. It has a good gold color to see it in bags and tables. It cames protected in a blister. Little problem of overheating, but not more than other brands. This is slightly wider than the photo. Probably I will get more for friends. I tried for months one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymttomazela on 11/12/2012

Small, very good price, nice working, golden shinning and very practice. Good for mp3 car sound system and SD Cameras, for uploading photos and transfering files! Maybe is a little fragile, necessary handle with care or it will break easily. I want order one more, as now my girlfriend took this one for ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections