There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• KEYCHAIN CARD READER

posted by rakeshtekwani on 12/16/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

KEYCHAIN CARD READER !! thats right, its realy small, thin and handy card reader just like a keychain & u can even tie it with your neglace(for women). the best thingh of this card reader is that it supports 8gb microsdhc.

it performed preety well with my 8gb Kingstone microsdhc with the write speed of 7MBs\sec & read speed of around 11MBs\sec, these figures are great as per me cause i have never tested my 8gb card with any other reader.

pricing pricing pricing !! this is where my face expressions fall a bit & clearly visualises my wrinkles as the pricing is a bit high if u ask me, but in an overall manner this card reader is great choice if u have larger microsdhc cards.

Cons:

no cons regarding the card reader actually but ofcourse pricing should be considered again by DX.

i donno why many users here are not satisfied by the build quality!! well the construction and quality of reader is perfect according to me, maybe its like they have received bad batch or somethingh like that.

OtherThoughts:

perfect from all aspects except pricing!!! its a new KEYCHAIN for my BIKE nowadays...

Bottomline:

this is only for microsd cards and not for normal SD cards so be sure of that before placing order.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections