DX » Community » Reviews » Lazy Chenille Detachable Washable Mop Slippers w/ Bottom Paste - Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywellwds on 02/07/2014

good finish, easy to use, fine workmanship, very good to be used inside the house, it helps in cleaning the house can also be used to dry something shed, easy to wash, no incomada feet, I'll have to buy another in the future because my daughter liked. heats up a bit due to the type of material, it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywellwds on 02/07/2014

good finish, easy to use, fine workmanship, very good to be used inside the house, it helps in cleaning the house can also be used to dry something shed, easy to wash, no incomada feet, I'll have to buy another in the future because my daughter liked. heats up a bit due to the type of material, it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlphaOmega2k on 03/23/2013

Original (unique) style slippers, make your feet warm and clean the floor at the same time! Can be washd separately - it has detachable parts. Look really nice and original, and alo are nice to touch. Fit not all feet. For example, size 42 (russian) is hard to use with, but 39 and lower - is a perfect ... Read more

153893 from the top 153893 from the side 153893 detaching velcro parts 153893 package DX sku 153893

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections