DX » Community » Reviews » Special Edge Effect Paper-Cut Scissors (7-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOriginalBoLLo on 06/03/2014

Nice variety of blade shapes. Made the Ten year old very happy. Plastic blades can cut unexpectedly well. I don't expect the plastic blades to last for very long. The connection between the blades and handles seems a bit unruly and does lead the user to risk their fingers a little bit. I'm not a fan ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byANNA1983 on 10/16/2013

Six different options allows plenty of combinations. For a creative person it means numerous combinations on how to cut a paper. It is good for a regular paper, there is a limit on how thick the paper can be. They are in a good size for kids, not for adults. Since they are relatively small, if you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHappygirl08 on 06/30/2013

Completely made of plastic. There are no sharp points or razors. Kids can use it with safety. .................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYghord on 09/14/2012

Good product, cutting is good in spite of plastic material. Excellent price for 6 special cut scissors. Great for kids arts class or to just play with your children. Brake one of the joints on the first use. Ears come loose on the first day. If not handle with extreme care they will brake very soon, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPabloM45 on 08/30/2012

Fun to use for my girls. They liked to play with the differents edges effects and make differents paper shapes. Good to make cards. It is Colorfull. The quality wasn't too good. Hard to change edge for a child because hardenss. Not all the edges worked. Some of them could not even cut a paper. Maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFermoreno on 10/18/2011

Pros: They're funny, colorful, they cut paper in different patterns and most important they're safe for children. Cons: They look a bit filmsy and every time I switch the "blades" I'm afraid they're going to break. They probably won't cut through thicker paper or a few layers of paper, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoliktkm on 08/16/2011

-good plastic -easy of use -children likes it very much -6 different blades to get different edges I can't find any. Maybe to change the way the handle fixing. It's not so easy for my daughter to switch handles (she's 4 years old). But for me it's rather simple, so i think it's not a big Con. When i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRrreidar on 06/04/2011

- Cuts nice patterns and the scissor themself are very colorful - You have 7 different patterns to choose from - Its not sharp and is safe for kids - Has a decent quality The switching of the edge effects can cause some hassle, especially when it comes to smaller kids. You might end up crossing your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydzhan on 04/08/2011

They're funny, colorful, they cut paper in different patterns and most important they're safe for children. They look a bit filmsy and every time I switch the "blades" I'm afraid they're going to break. They probably won't cut through thicker paper or a few layers of paper, but haven't tried it and I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byterakoh on 02/28/2011

It is not sharp at all and great for children to use. Pretty easy to cut through paper but you may need to apply quite a bit of force when cutting 2 or more pieces of paper. The build quality is quite good. You can cut 7 different shapes with just one pair of scissors. It is not very cheap. Hard to cut ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections