DX » Community » Reviews » Special Edge Effect Paper-Cut Scissors (7-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOriginalBoLLo on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice variety of blade shapes. Made the Ten year old very happy. Plastic blades can cut unexpectedly well. Cons:I don't expect the plastic blades to last for very long. The connection between the blades and handles seems a bit unruly and does lead the user to r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byANNA1983 on 10/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Six different options allows plenty of combinations. For a creative person it means numerous combinations on how to cut a paper. Cons:It is good for a regular paper, there is a limit on how thick the paper can be. OtherThoughts:They are in a good size for kids, not for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHappygirl08 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Completely made of plastic. There are no sharp points or razors. Kids can use it with safety. ........................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYghord on 09/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good product, cutting is good in spite of plastic material. Excellent price for 6 special cut scissors. Great for kids arts class or to just play with your children. Cons:Brake one of the joints on the first use. Ears come loose on the first day. OtherThoughts:If not hand... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPabloM45 on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fun to use for my girls. They liked to play with the differents edges effects and make differents paper shapes. Good to make cards. It is Colorfull. Cons:The quality wasn't too good. Hard to change edge for a child because hardenss. Not all the edges worked. Some of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFermoreno on 10/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pros: They're funny, colorful, they cut paper in different patterns and most important they're safe for children. Cons:Cons: They look a bit filmsy and every time I switch the "blades" I'm afraid they're going to break. They probably won't cut through thicker... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoliktkm on 08/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-good plastic -easy of use -children likes it very much -6 different blades to get different edges Cons:I can't find any. Maybe to change the way the handle fixing. OtherThoughts:It's not so easy for my daughter to switch handles (she's 4 years old). But for m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRrreidar on 06/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cuts nice patterns and the scissor themself are very colorful - You have 7 different patterns to choose from - Its not sharp and is safe for kids - Has a decent quality Cons:The switching of the edge effects can cause some hassle, especially when it comes to smaller kid... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzhan on 04/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They're funny, colorful, they cut paper in different patterns and most important they're safe for children. Cons:They look a bit filmsy and every time I switch the "blades" I'm afraid they're going to break. They probably won't cut through thicker paper or a f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byterakoh on 02/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is not sharp at all and great for children to use. Pretty easy to cut through paper but you may need to apply quite a bit of force when cutting 2 or more pieces of paper. The build quality is quite good. You can cut 7 different shapes with just one pair of... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections