DX » Community » Reviews » GSM-950 GSM 900 890~960Mhz 20dBm+ Digital Signal Amplifier (100V~240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylattmjolk1 on 10/31/2012

Does the work it is supposed to very well! I got full reception in almost the whole house, before i plugged this in the reception bar was steadily 0 wasn't totally clear that you needed to buy an antenna on the side, luckily i had one on the roof already though. other then that i dont see any the... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypavbel on 08/29/2011

1.relatively cheap 2.easy to install 3. quality assembly 4. really works Adapter with N type to an unknown type attached. similar to the F type but not him. Could not find such in Moscow. In the country has had a bad relationship, no more than 1 level indication. In the unstable reception area to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMobster2010 on 08/06/2011

Good build quality. Useful for me - it is more 40 km to base gsm station from my place, no signal at all without this device. Really simple to install and use. Great works in Russia with MTS GSM operator. That was 9 GSM phones connected to device at one time - all 9 works good. I uses this device... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluizflm on 06/19/2009

Good Price, works fine ! but only amplifier the signal 900Mhz and the real range is 10m. I use it in Brazil and for the price solved my problem in my farm. The manual is really bad, it's dificult get information about how to put it to works, about the brand and tech specifications. It shold be !... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections