Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylberub on 06/05/2014

It has just the rigt size that makes it comfortable, and a nice texture which makes it perfect to lay his head on in the bed. Futhermore it has a great design which makes it interesting. A little bit cheap, I broke the sewing accidently the first day I got it. Furthermore there is no way to remove the stuff in there to wash only the tissue which is ... Read more

Wooden Log Pillow Wooden Log Pillow Wooden Log Pillow
    1 1
  • posted byandreamattioni on 04/23/2014

great texture! nice quality! Very comfy, very cool design. Used as a pillow or a cushion you can’t go wrong. Makes a great christmas or birthday gift. They look fantastic. very good feel amazingly detailed look (it does look like a log) as soft as you need it does not deform does not wear out does not tear apart (even if it looks like so) looks great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykirillica111 on 01/31/2014

Is a very cool-looking, funny, awesome pillow! Wanted it for months! Looks like a log and is fun to have around lying on the couch. Mainly decorative element in the house, but fulfills the purpose very well. It's better to get like 5 of those so maximize the visual log-in-the-house effect. The material is quite thin, so don't overstretch with the usage.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRYGAR on 11/21/2013

The cushion is really soft. EPS filling is really great and relaxing. All my family loved it. And the design is really great! Cloth is good quality. Ideal for placing your neck, closing your eyes and letting the head go back a bit. I could use it only for 2 hours, because my boy loved it and now it belongs to him!!! He is 7 years old and maybe this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeffuca on 11/20/2013

Very soft, and elastic... Theres no zyppers or another kind of seam. Great for loin support in reclinable couchs, or for neck. The inside is soft and the has a elastic soft tissue. The log form is the best. Fix in neck area or lombar area, fitting perfectly. None at all.. I only regret to buyed only one piece. Now my wife fight to me every day to see ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bygmauch on 10/12/2013

It's a very comfortable pillow. It feels like there are a lot of small soft bullets inside. The appearance is good, does look like a real wooden log. Event though the pillow has no problems, is exactly how advertised, it is still a bit expensive, I think. It is not fully filled, it someone may think it could have a little bit more pillow inside the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamoura51 on 10/02/2013

The price is good; Its easy to use, since its a pillow and there's no secret on how to use it; The pillow is nice and cute. It's really looks like an wooden log. The quality is not the best. There was a shredded string and the pillow is too flaccid. I was expecting a stiffer pillow. But I guess it's not a real problem! I bought just one of this and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySebthib55 on 09/30/2013

- Love this! Looks pretty real. - Price is great! - Bigger than expected. - I have received many compliments on these logs and many inquired as to where I bought them. Only con is if you buy multiples, all logs are identical. No other cons! Placed these on one of the beds at the cottage. Makes for a great decor/accent to any room. BUY BUY BUY! You will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmooney3 on 09/12/2013

It's a very comfy pillow that has a very realistic log pattern. The quality of it is really very good. It feels like it will last a while. Personally, I think it's a steal for this price. Isn't actually a log. You probably can't use them to build a log cabin. Feel free to try, but I'm doubtful. I get so many comments from people who come over. Usually ... Read more

4 2
  • posted byKorXoman on 04/16/2013

It has a very nice quality. The filling is not cottont. It's filled by a lot of fiber microballs. I think it's more comforable for the head than for the rest of the body. The picture looks more real but I still think it's a nice copy of nature. And it's really very cool. Maybe, the price is a bit higher for what you will expect at DX. I think there ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections