Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylberub on 06/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has just the rigt size that makes it comfortable, and a nice texture which makes it perfect to lay his head on in the bed. Futhermore it has a great design which makes it interesting. Cons:A little bit cheap, I broke the sewing accidently the first day I got it. Furt... Read more

Wooden Log Pillow Wooden Log Pillow Wooden Log Pillow
    0 1
  • posted byandreamattioni on 04/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great texture! nice quality! Very comfy, very cool design. Used as a pillow or a cushion you can’t go wrong. Makes a great christmas or birthday gift. They look fantastic. very good feel amazingly detailed look (it does look like a log) as soft as you need it does not d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeffuca on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very soft, and elastic... Theres no zyppers or another kind of seam. Great for loin support in reclinable couchs, or for neck. The inside is soft and the has a elastic soft tissue. The log form is the best. Fix in neck area or lombar area, fitting perfectly. C... Read more

0 1
  • posted bysmooney3 on 09/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very comfy pillow that has a very realistic log pattern. The quality of it is really very good. It feels like it will last a while. Personally, I think it's a steal for this price. Isn't actually a log. Cons:You probably can't use them to build a log ca... Read more

4 2
  • posted byKorXoman on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has a very nice quality. The filling is not cottont. It's filled by a lot of fiber microballs. I think it's more comforable for the head than for the rest of the body. Cons:The picture looks more real but I still think it's a nice copy of nature. And it's really very... Read more

1 1
  • posted bydravenextreme on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very comfy, very cool design. With lycra fabric and styrofoam you know it’s going to be soft and comfortable. Used as a pillow or a cushion you can’t go wrong. Cons:Patterns at either end look a bit boring in comparison to the detailed wood grain pattern on th... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMrFabio on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the pad is filled with small plastic balls (something like isopor) that give it a good weight and it conforms almost the way you want. The printing that mimetizes a tree branch is great! Cons:none so far. Just think it would have a little bit more filler insid... Read more

2 1
  • posted bytarzanbaba on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good feel amazingly detailed look (it does look like a log) as soft as you need it does not deform does not wear out does not tear apart (even if it looks like so) looks great on brown carpet Cons:price seems a bit expensive. OtherThoughts:I bought one to put under... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections