• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhelioargolo on 01/07/2015

Macio e chamativo.

Impression:Criativo e bonito;

0 1 0

• posted byshtolcers on 12/10/2014

Pros: Great quality (stitches are good), great desing, very soft. I don't know if it is made for sleeping (probably not), but very easy to take with you in car or on a travel. Cons: Smell, but it goes away if you put it outside in wind for some time. Also a bit too expensive. Bottomline: Great... Read more

Looks very nice, qualitative product.

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byawagner on 10/27/2014

Pros: soft, perfectly usable as a sleeping pillow. Cons: texture and shape is a lot less realistic than that of SKU#346489

Impression:Funny;

0 0 0

• posted byVictoreletro on 10/03/2014

A great product of excellent quality , delivery time is relatively quick considering that I'm in Brazil . Keep it up , congratulations .

Impression:wonder;

0 0 0

• posted bypuki57 on 09/21/2014

Pros: very comfortable, tested for sleeping. Very interesting because of unusual look. Filled with polystyrene microbeads, millions of them (appr.1mm in diameter), at the same time soft and hard. I have bought three, hoping that one will be mine, but family will take all of them. Cons: No at the... Read more

Impression:Very nice,I like it very much;

0 0 0

• posted byOrbitalBliss on 12/29/2014

The Pros: Does what you want it to do, cushions you. Comfy, with decent fabric. The Cons: Well, this is not really a con unless you're a particularly dense person... but in case you were taking the product title too seriously... these Pillow Cushions are not in fact made out of Wooden Logs. If... Read more

Impression:Not actually wood;

0 0 0

• posted bylberub on 06/05/2014

It has just the rigt size that makes it comfortable, and a nice texture which makes it perfect to lay his head on in the bed. Futhermore it has a great design which makes it interesting. A little bit cheap, I broke the sewing accidently the first day I got it. Furthermore there is no way to the a... Read more

Wooden Log Pillow Wooden Log Pillow Wooden Log Pillow

1 0 1

• posted byandreamattioni on 04/23/2014

great texture! nice quality! Very comfy, very cool design. Used as a pillow or a cushion you can’t go wrong. Makes a great christmas or birthday gift. They look fantastic. very good feel amazingly detailed look (it does look like a log) as soft as you need it does not deform does not wear out not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeterhop on 04/22/2014

A really fun item. From a distance it looks like a real log, but even better when seen at high speed. My family and I have have had a lot of fun driving past a crowd of people and after getting their attention, hurling the pillow at them. The reaction and look on peoples face is absolutely when a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykirillica111 on 01/31/2014

Is a very cool-looking, funny, awesome pillow! Wanted it for months! Looks like a log and is fun to have around lying on the couch. Mainly decorative element in the house, but fulfills the purpose very well. It's better to get like 5 of those so maximize the visual log-in-the-house effect. The is... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere